Navigation
johnd
johnd - Inflation
Inflation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 423
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-27 12:01:12

For the first time that I can remember, I phoned a select list of beautiful ladies and all of them were more expensive than I was prepared to pay. In fairness, my expectation on prices may be outdated since I have not punted since last week.

Did punters go crazy on the weekend after getting their salaries? Is it standard to negotiate now (I never negotiate with WGs)? Have my tastes suddenly gone mainstream?

Back to the regulars for me.
josephbuck
josephbuck - Re: Inflation
Re: Inflation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-29 10:54:35

What were the rate ranges. I am interested to know what a full night with a lady will cost and if there is a difference with what a white and black girl charges
Crave
Crave - Re: Inflation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 823
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-29 11:21:24

Lol at the haven't punted since last week comment.

I am with you on this one. So Keen for some "quality time", but not at these prices.. I neaaaaaarrrrly booked someone, until I discovered that just about everything was classes as an extra. Hmmm
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Inflation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-29 11:34:24

Try again mid month. Some try to milk the first week after payday.
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Inflation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 947
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-29 11:36:39

I know that other ladies charge more for "extras", but to be honest I don't get it. If you offer a certain service then it should include all the "extras"..,. Or don't offer it at all. Sorry but that's just my humble opinion.

Would love to know what was classified as "extra"?

MR
XOXOXO

Crave
Crave - Re: Inflation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 824
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-29 11:46:04

Hi Miss Ruby. My sentiments exactly. Also, when they want to charge extra, it makes it seem like they absolutely do not like it.... But if you pay, they will do it, begrudgingly. I just move on.
Milika
Milika - Re: Inflation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-29 11:51:16

But not all people like the same staff hun...eg prostate play:- not every man is comfortable having somebody's fingers up their ass & having fingers up somebody's ass may not exactly be a certain lady's idea of yummy but if she is gonna offer it then she might charge extra for it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Inflation
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-29 12:03:26
Edited: 2017-03-29 12:07:12

On 2017-03-29 11:46:04 Crave said:
Hi Miss Ruby. My sentiments exactly. Also, when they want to charge extra, it makes it seem like they absolutely do not like it.... But if you pay, they will do it, begrudgingly. I just move on.

Hundred percent agree...one of my first ever punts was a lady that had a sliding scale based on services offered. What seemed to be a "budget" punt to begin with suddenly became a "premium" punt. If I knew then what I know now, I too would have walked away.

The most annoying thing is that the costings escalate quickly (take a calculator) and 80% want the cashes up front and hardly ever deliver on what was promised.
Miss Ruby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-29 12:08:43

Malika darling.. sorry but I disagree with offering prostate play as an extra. That's something that should be included as well. Many of my clients love prostate play and it forms part of my lovemaking.. and the person I'm with will communicate his willingness or not for prostate play.
But I suppose each to their own and the service they offer...
XOXOXO
Miss Ruby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-29 12:10:32

So I'm curious.. what is classified as "extra"?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.