Navigation
neo007
neo007 - Wonderland vs The Harem?
Wonderland vs The Harem?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:41:58

Anyone been to both or either The Harem or Wonderland in Bedfordview? Which do you rate as better? Any feedback on Wonderland?
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 17:52:20

@neo007, not been to both - but damn...there are some nice beautiful ladies at both venues. Will wait for feedback and decide to visit soon, so punters that have been - please do let us know on these venues.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 22:57:49

Went to Wonderland for the first time this week. Chose Candy from a nice line-up - all tastes catered for - and had a good time.
The venue is quite classy. The room we were in was great. Nicely decorated, plenty of space and spotless. The en-suite shower was also nice.
And they play decent music.
neo007
neo007 - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 05:07:10

Thanks mervhughes! Some decent looking talent indeed !
buttenz
buttenz - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-26 02:25:51

Guys I have been a regular at the harem for almost 2 years now I always have a good fun time there, beautiful girls great service and the venue is awesome.

I visited Wonderland for the first time this week I was mesmerized, the venue is absolutely stunning very classy private and discrete, the service from the second I walked in to the time I left was impeccable, I was welcomed by a sexy lady at the door and taken through to a beautifully decorated lounge, I was offered a drink of my choice on the house from a selection of whiskeys cognacs etc had a very good intro by the ladies whom are beautiful, the rooms are really designed to perfection. All in all experience was great will definitely become a regular there too.

"Harem VS Wonderland" A bit hard for me to compare the two venues as they are completely different, Wonderland is a very relaxing private venue to unwind chill and have have a good time it has the most calming atmosphere I have ever experienced.. The Harem is as I put it is a great party you can go to the harem any time of the afternoon or night have a few drinks book a girl and have a jol..

In other words both venues are great just very different..
buttenz
buttenz - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-26 02:28:41

Just a heads up guys been to many more venues in the east rand and wonderland and the harem are definitely the market leaders
Franco 44
Franco 44 - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-26 07:01:32
Edited: 2017-03-26 07:02:53

This is awesome marketing for both venues as it is the same owner for both.

Im not sure about having them so close to each other though as they cater to the same clientele but having been to both, I can say that they are both equally upmarket and theres not much to compare one from the other.
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Wonderland vs The Harem?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-26 11:04:13

Each is unique in their own ways. The Harem is a place you can hang out, have a few drinks, play pool, socialize with and book their great selection of girls. Wonderland is also great, however not a hangout and drinking venue. It's pretty much a venue for the lone punter who does not wish to been seen, and is only there to book a girl and leave thereafter. Btw I frequent both very often.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.