Meg
Meg - Re: Does SIze matter?
Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:30:24

On 2017-03-25 11:46:27 MrShyGuyV2 said:
I hear you Franco, but if a guy like that is not looking for any strings whatsoever after his one night stand he would still rather go with a wg and pay for privacy.

Agreed!
I had or have a few attractive gentlemen visiting me.
Now they don't come around thinking there could be more then just what I have to offer or imply having a personal affair.
Now while I'm busy...think GD is this even possible to look like this in real life?
Well done on maintaining what you got sir...if you have it show it!
What's the normal look for everyone out there?
What do you think the most of the clients looks like? Hmmmm.....
Be comfortable in your own skin...
I wouldn't mind looking like some attractive actress...but then again...they won't do what I do for Living.
We here...no strings attached and no nonsens. You can cum as you please without us judging you in anyway.
But yes I would say the size of the wallet is important...as long as they pay for my time I'll be who ever he wants me to be ( in perke natuurlik).
What do I look for?
Someone that doesn't look down on me for what I do...has respect and manners regarding my rules and me.
Respect goes both ways.
Oh and a perfect smile and sense of humor. ;-)
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:54:04

Respect does go both ways. People are judged by what they look like, what they drive or by their profession. But all they need to know is the person you are. I have gone to places dressed as i am and gotten no service because i was judged by what i looked like. Well it was their loss as they missed out on the sales they would have made.
Just be who you are and you do not need to impress anyone by being who you are not.
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:55:08

And a big smile or freindly face goes a long way.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 15:23:50

Size of the wallet matters.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does SIze matter?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-03-25 21:20:27

No money , no honey. True. Reminded me of Song of Timbaland the way I are ...that's what matters. Love your size :D

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.