Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 13:12:20

Name: Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets's Full Profile]

Just been to this place for the first time since it opened I must say there are some beautiful ladies in this spot.
I settled for Jennifer and I really enjoyed my time with her. She can hold a decent conversation, very pretty, classy, excellent massage skills and very sensual touch. Always respectful, not forcing matters and put me totally at ease, well too much at ease, because I bust my load before I even knew it, from touch and movement alone. That's some maaaad skillz! Also felt I got the right balance between massage and sensual play.

I truly hope this place can last a lot longer than most new venues because they do have the right ingredients here. I will definitely be back to just kick back and enjoy being spoilt and explore a little further during my next session.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1563
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 08:19:15
Edited: 2017-03-24 09:05:11

post deleted
sneakypunt17
sneakypunt17 - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-23 14:12:18

5 star treatment from a 5 star host. The venue uses a one centralised number, so gave I can't rate telephone manner as I don't arrange booking with her directly. The venue itself a house which is privately situated almost at a cul-de-sac in Midrand so no busy traffic and curious neighbours around. Very clean and aesthetically pleasing, the room and shower facilities were very clean and ample towels and hot water available. The massage tables are also in good condition and well covered.

Chose Jennifer from a line-up, but very satisfied with my choice. Her looks are top notch, more petite than the pictures suggest but beautiful and friendly. Ready and smile and engaging, making you fell at ease.

Had a sore back from a previous massage and must say her massage are skills are good, with soft hands and just the right pressure used and a a good balance of sensual and actual massage. The NURU part of the massage was superb, not a lot of masseuses grasp the concept and execute it as well as Jennifer.

The happy ending with HJ was also explosive, and if any complaint it's that she was too good as I shot my load too quick before I even knew it. LOL

Great way to start the Saturday overall and I'm satisfied with the service. I will definitely return to the venue and the MG.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
P1569
P1569 - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-25 17:38:29

Wow this lady is awesome.Sexy body and booty and great personality. Thanks Jennifer for an awesome massage. Looking foward to my next visit. Well done Lilly.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lilly @ Sensual Secrets
Lilly @ Sensual Secrets - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-18 13:57:27

Thanx guys ,please keep supporting us @ jay1472 so that we stay and survive and thanx again to sneakypunt17 and p1569 keep the fire burning
bouncy2
bouncy2 - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-25 13:54:09

I've been to this place a few times now, and the normal lady that i see was not there, so decided to select from available ladies.

I selected the small package designed Jennifer. She Jan easy on the eyes and one banging body.

The massage was amazing, I can see why she is popular there. The only draw back was constantly trying to open the door. I suppose to check if the room wasn't occupied. So that made me feel a bit uneasy. It soon stopped and the rest of the massage executed with all the sensuality I was expecting.

Was definitely worth the visit

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-06 22:22:19

A late review as her add was off.I visited her in the last week of June and i have to give this cutie pie some credit.She's friendly,bubbly,holds a good conversation and really creates a relaxing vibe in the room.To set the mood right she played some good music and i started of to explore her beautiful soft skinned body.Lots of touching and playing and she has such cute breasts to.Now for the massage,i was blown away.For a petite lady her massage is spot on just the right amount of pressure in all the right areas.Foot massage was good as well and as for the sensual top marks.She is trained by Lilly which i used to visit at her previous work place and thats the same service i always received.Well done Lilly and thanks Jennifer for your excellent service.Expect alot more visits from me.Regards J.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lilly @ Sensual Secrets
Lilly @ Sensual Secrets - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-10 07:46:41

Thanks LLCOOJ
With people like you sensual Secrets will keep on doing the good job '
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-30 14:34:54

Been one of her regulars since her La Montagne days. We click and always have steamy sessions. What would I not give for a FH session with this you lady. Makes feel like I am 23 again. I guess the faint hope of getting a little more is what keeps me going back, LOL

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thinkwho007
Thinkwho007 - Re: Review - Jennifer @ Sensual Secrets - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-13 00:28:35

I went to visit sensual secrets today Channel was not available whom I normally visit. So I choose from a line up and choose Jen!

She is super friendly and looks just like her photos had good conversation. The massage was very good and the sensual part was out of this world!

Nothing has changed with the cleanliness of the venue and the towels were nice and clean.

I would definitely recommend Jennifer!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.