Navigation
Shakira
Shakira - Dear Mr dick
Dear Mr dick
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:02:22

Yes I am fat thank you for stating the obvious and no I can't send you the address especially the fact that you have phoned from a private number you asshole,and it is because of you I will no longer be taking calls from private numbers oh and no I do not want to hear you cum douche bag
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dear Mr dick
Re: Dear Mr dick
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:07:52

Shakira...Mr Dick is exactly that...a Dick!! There will always be assh*les... Moenie jou steur aan die drol nie.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Dear Mr dick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1908
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:07:58

Dear Shakira

We had an understanding that you are welcome back on ESA but acrimony would be kept to the very bare minimum, when I see a post like this I get concerned.

Please be a lady of your word and keep cool.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Dear Mr dick
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:13:22

OMG! Do people really do that? Calling him a dick (much less giving him the title Mr.) is an insult to male members everywhere, though...this guy really is just one more pathetic skid mark in the shorts of life. Have to make an excuse to get to Pretoria soon, I need more of your kind of fat in my life!
gary_g
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:20:22

@Eddie, at least she respectfully called him Mr. dick. ;)But your point is taken, and I will not egg on any further diatribes by the famously able to dish-it-out Shakira, even if I miss her ability to put people in their places on occasion.

@Shakira, I recommend the Colmant Brut Rose to mellow out...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dear Mr dick
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:25:26
Edited: 2017-03-22 12:25:42

Dear Shakira,

I have not had the balls yet to phone you to make an appointment. But I am working up to it.

I would not call you fat. You madam are by definition what they would call full bodied, and I would love to kick my size 12 Nikes under your bed for an hour or two.

On this site there are ladies that cater for every taste which is why I love visiting even if just to look at all the gorgeous girls.

Don't let one individual upset you to such an extent that you get in trouble with Eddie.

Rather pm me your frustration, or alternatively wait for me to come visit and take all your frustrarions out on me. I can take it, I promise. :)

shades of grey
shades of grey - Re: Dear Mr dick
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:43:00

This Shakira gives a mean bj joh
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Dear Mr dick
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-22 12:54:51

Mmm Rose I actually do have some not a bad idea Gary thanx somewhere in the world it is happy hour so I'll start now I ow you one;)
gary_g
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 13:03:26

Will sadly raise a glass with you from a distance, toasting to the time I see you next. You are really the pinnacle of what an experience with an amazing woman should be like.
pta_shagger
pta_shagger - Re: Dear Mr dick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 14:15:21

Shakira, don't let guys like that get you down, you are so sexy IMHO, I would kill to have a girlfriend who is built like you :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.