That guy is brave.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: New Punani pics...
Re: New Punani pics...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1823
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 06:21:30

I DO think its to do with the message being sent out .... Some punters do take this up the wrong way. And then there's another thing, although punters know we go through several guys per day, they really don't wanna be reminded that a WG has a significant other that she is having bareback sex with. I know its a case of double standard or whatever one can call it. But on the flipside, it might be what works for her, who knows. Then there's also the issue about posting personal pics without his consent.
But hey, to each his own. Do what works for you.
Koochy
Koochy - Re: New Punani pics...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-17 07:46:31

I am horrified by these pictures. Look closely. SHE DOES NOT USE A CONDOM! Another Zuma.
Lalaa
Lalaa - Re: New Punani pics...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 09:54:17

@Milika, i think the best way to advertise your punani pictures, is to take pictures of your punani alone..... Rather leave your boyfriend pictures with you in private.

As you wrote, your boyfriend is your king and he should be respected by you not involving him in this industry.

Delete those pictures and as you can see the response of the same guys you wanted to tease and please are not impressed at all by your punani pictures (with...)!

My honest advise to you.
Julia
Julia - Re: New Punani pics...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 10:06:22

On 2017-03-17 09:54:17 Lalaa said:
@Milika, i think the best way to advertise your punani pictures, is to take pictures of your punani alone..... Rather leave your boyfriend pictures with you in private.

As you wrote, your boyfriend is your king and he should be respected by you not involving him in this industry.

Delete those pictures and as you can see the response of the same guys you wanted to tease and please are not impressed at all by your punani pictures (with...)!

My honest advise to you.

@ Milika, posting those pics wasn't a good idea.
pantum
pantum - Re: New Punani pics...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 748
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-17 10:13:01

Look i never saw a GirlyCondom before !! Does she not have one in .or will that also show on the outside ..?? Just asking ? But if not .jo!! Not good!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: New Punani pics...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 10:18:47

No, there's no femidom. Part of it sits outside the vagina, you can't miss it if a lady wears one.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New Punani pics...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-03-17 10:26:15

On 2017-03-16 18:57:31 Milika said:
he would kill me if he saw (.....) me on here..

Sounds like he doesnt know she's a wg and one can only wonder if he would be barebacking her if he knew. It's not fair that he is not aware of the full extent of his risk.
Mia
Mia - Re: New Punani pics...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 14:02:33

Totally agree, that is promoting bareback. You are putting yourself at risk of a client just assuming that you do bareback.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.