tommy2shoes
tommy2shoes - esa ladies photos
esa ladies photos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-07 03:42:21
Edited: 2017-03-10 14:09:11

I am really confused,I have trusted this site for years,being that the ladies photos are updated regularly and when i arrive at a lady ,i know what I an getting. Last week I went to visit a lady in Pta East ,her profile portrayed a barbie lookalike.When I arrived and was introduced to a larger than the average watermelon,i left and was asked for cancel fee,not the same lady???????????or pics were altered or a model was used. Unfair to punters in this economy to be misled by false advertising and clearly not the lady pictured here on this site

Dear Punters & Ladies

We have learnt that tommy2shoes is a malicious poster.
This post is completely inaccurate and incorrect. The events that he lists did not occur at all.
A further explanation will be listed at the end of this thread.

Regards

Matt
ESA Support
Sharon - Angel's Touch
Sharon - Angel's Touch - Re: esa ladies photos
Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 07:10:17

Thats a lil bit unfair! I agree ontop of it asking for a cancelation fee.

Not fair!!

Sorry it happened to you tommy2shoes.
Kisses Sharon xxxx
Climax
Climax - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 08:10:51

I highly doubt that the ESA staff would do that, this might have been a case of the girl in the pictures was busy and asked a friend to meet you, as you say the economy is bad and no one wants to lose a client...

Sorry that had happened, you could have refused to pay the cancellation fee...
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: esa ladies photos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1888
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-07 08:14:57

On 2017-03-07 03:42:21 tommy2shoes said:
I am really confused,I have trusted this site for years,being that the ladies photos are updated regularly and when i arrive at a lady ,i know what I an getting. Last week I went to visit a lady in Pta East ,her profile portrayed a barbie lookalike.When I arrived and was introduced to a larger than the average watermelon,i left and was asked for cancel fee,not the same lady???????????or pics were altered or a model was used. Unfair to punters in this economy to be misled by false advertising and clearly not the lady pictured here on this site

A new poster unsubstantiated claims, surely Sir you able to do better?

Please do better and help you fellow punters by linking to the lady in question.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
le roux
le roux - Re: esa ladies photos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-07 08:31:24

I would suggest that she was the one that owed you the cancellation fee as you did not cancel anything. The bait and switch tactic is not as common as it was but it does happen. As Climax says this is unlikely to be deceptive advertising by ESA.
Poppy
Poppy - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 09:08:34

@Climax that's very unusually with the purple side for such am not saying it didn't happen my suggestion is report it to esa perhaps they can track if the relevant person on the is aware or not on the pic,,,,,

@tommy2shoes so sorry about the whole scenarios but plse don't just let it go just like that okay.
Climax
Climax - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 09:22:27

[QUOTE;670162;Poppy] @Climax that's very unusually with the purple side for such am not saying it didn't happen my suggestion is report it to esa perhaps they can track if the relevant person on the is aware or not on the pic,,,,,

@Poppy I'm sorry lala I'm not sure what you're saying????

Please give light?
Yocca
Yocca - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 09:40:14

I think what Poppy is saying here is,it's not usual for WG's on the purple site to use another wg's pictures,therefore tommy2shoes should notify ESA.for further investigation..
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 09:56:12

I dont think that its possible ESA is the one and only trusted site..

Photos are not older than 2months.

We strive to keep our pics updated because we wont be allowed to advertise on here if our pics are not recent or 2 months old. Nothing beyond that

Think u making a mistake.

ESA RULES...

XXX

Poppy
Poppy - Re: esa ladies photos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-07 10:08:20

100% behind you Chas,,,,,@Yocca spot-on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.