Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gabriella - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gabriella - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-09 08:15:19

On 2017-04-04 07:57:32 Wild_Weasel said:
Joe, I've been on esa for over 8 years under different profiles and can distinguish between a real review and hogwash! I've been with Gabriella and had an absolute blast, because there was mutual respect. Remember there's always three sides to story, and your's sir somehow does not add up!

She got two pimps, please I have been on the site with various sign on as well and my review was my opinion. Maybe she is doing you for free. I would not lie.
suzook
suzook - Re: Review - Gabriella - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-09 15:33:36

@Joe690, you are a .... (wait for it) ... BULLSHITTER!!!! And this is the 3rd side of the story, a.k.a the TRUTH!

We're way too fimiliar with your type and 9/10 it is when you can't have things your way, then you come here and cry foul....

Gabriella's response to you was exactly that... ignoring a bullshitter... well done Gabs and continue being as amazing as the rest of the real men know you to be!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gabriella - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-16 12:55:09

On 2017-04-09 15:33:36 suzook said:
@Joe690, you are a .... (wait for it) ... BULLSHITTER!!!! And this is the 3rd side of the story, a.k.a the TRUTH!

We're way too fimiliar with your type and 9/10 it is when you can't have things your way, then you come here and cry foul....

Gabriella's response to you was exactly that... ignoring a bullshitter... well done Gabs and continue being as amazing as the rest of the real men know you to be!

Good for you guys enjoy her she is not my cup of tea. My review was my honest opinion. Not bullshit not made up. It is what I experienced. If she is so legit then why does her ad keep disappearing but who am I to say anything. I am at fault because cleanliness is a high standard.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.