Meg
Meg - From WG to MG .
From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 13:05:23
Edited: 2017-02-24 13:10:12

Could anyone tell me if this could work?
Is there a market for me a WG being only MG?
I know alot of regulars won't be to happy if I should change.
Isn't there to many MG already?

Ps: I have been thinking of starting to do this from next month. .....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: From WG to MG .
Re: From WG to MG .
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 13:12:36

Dont have allot of knowledge about the MG side of things Meg...but I cant see why it shouldnt be possible for you to switch over.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: From WG to MG .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 696
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 13:18:31
Edited: 2017-02-24 13:31:43

Meg -- I would definitely come for a massage.

I can't speak for everyone but personally I don't care much for the difference between WG and MG.

It really depends on the mood I am in. Quite often I just want a MG. Other times a WG. But it is really a 50/50 split for me.

I think you will do well. Let's face it you are a Legend!

My 2c...
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: From WG to MG .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 13:21:44

The best for me is when the intention of the session was just a sensual massage, but then things escalate naturally to another level... always an excellent surprise!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 13:41:43

I totally agree with Minime and Greyknight! There is a market for it. If you have the skills for it, why not?
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: From WG to MG .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 14:20:16
Edited: 2017-02-24 14:21:31

It would appear that the switch is more frequently from Mg to Wg to ensure a higher and steadier flow of clients. While there are some clients who visits Mgs only, they seem to be in the minority.

I cannot recall seeing comments on this site saying "I will visit XYZ as soon as she turns from Wg to Mg". The opposite is actually true, we often see comments stating that a punter likes the look of a girl, but will only visit her if she changes to offering FH.

It is probably wise to have some cash reserves before making such a move.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: From WG to MG .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3117
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 14:20:22

Meg my darling here's what I think. Don't change to MG because someone suggests it or vice versa. Do it because you want to do and feel comfortable doing. Otherwise you will end up regretting that desicion. Mwaaaaaaaaaaah
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 14:42:47

[QUOTE;662200;Orpheus] Meg my darling here's what I think. Don't change to MG because someone suggests it or vice versa. Do it because you want to do and feel comfortable doing. Otherwise you will end up regretting that desicion. Mwaaaaaaaaaaah

I agree
Meg
Meg - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 15:21:33

Thank you everyone for your opinion.
It's much appreciated.
No one can ever force me to do something I dont want to.
Its free will...
Point is...I need some change in my life and more learning experience in this field.
Yes I'm telling my clients I'm changing from next month...or until I've got everything sorted to entertain my clients and give them a little extra as a MG.
Thank you for everyone that would still come through...it means a lot to me.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: From WG to MG .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 507
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 20:23:54

You would not be the first to do so, I remember Skyler did so as well for a period, as long as the rules are clearly defined upfront and in the beginning do not be disappointed if some clients thought the rules were different for them and want to leave....

Possible piece of advice, work for a known massage only place for a while to establish the cred, Blue Eclipse comes to mind or where Nikita is and you may earn a few new things while at it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.