ESA SUPPORT - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1880
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 12:35:52
Edited: 2017-02-25 12:39:43

@ Vegas

Who the lady was previously bares no relevance, you where scammed, we at ESA and the punters and wg's who use ESA would prefer not to have parties listed who scam as it puts everyone under a bad light.

Every moment you dont disclose who scammed you and how you were scammed lets the scammer scam other parties.

No sir its not a stressful job, I simply prefer people who are straight forward and are clear as to what they want, why make cryptic posts. You were scammed list who scammed you, its over we deal with the situation and move on with our lives.

What is the point of this:

"My reason for pointing this out is that I was scammed by this lady in her previous guise, but will only identify her if it ESA can confirm by indicating that the new profile is related to the deactivated one. I am 100% sure it is her, phoned her and instantly recognised her voice."

How on earth can I confirm anything I have no clue as to who you talking about.

Then you allude to being banned, where this comes from I dont know as no one said you would be banned.

Im lost.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
oraljim
oraljim - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1526
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 12:53:26

I'm with Eddie on this one. The OP was what I call "information free content". Unless Vegas PM's support saying exactly this:

Girl who scammed me: XYZ
New profile I suspect is the same scammer: ABC
Please can you verify if it's the same person. If it is please be aware that she scammed me by doing this that and the other.

Without actionable information, which is all Eddie has asked for, just what do you expect to be done? How can ESA possibly help you or other members if after a number of posts you still haven't provided any details?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 12:58:58
Edited: 2017-02-25 12:59:38

The "linking of profiles" is also not something new. Speedy (FF) have been doing it for ages...directly on the ladies'profiles. If Vegas dont want to post her name.....sure Speedy will do it sooner or later...on the offending profile.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3121
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 13:01:04

Nah..... I reckon Eddie will put out an APB on her. Have her arrested. Put in jail without bail. Then Have her sentenced to life in prison. Send her to maximum prinson. No visors allowed.

Don't mess with my Tutu. Eddie's new slogan.
Lalaa
Lalaa - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 766
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-25 13:16:54
Edited: 2017-02-25 13:17:33

On 2017-02-25 13:01:04 Orpheus said:
Nah..... I reckon Eddie will put out an APB on her. Have her arrested. Put in jail without bail. Then Have her sentenced to life in prison. Send her to maximum prinson. No visors allowed.

Don't mess with my Tutu. Eddie's new slogan.

Bip bip bip..... WARNING WARNING :(Purple flag flashing on tracking device of girls on esa) (profile AB Linking to XY)!

Lol
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1881
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 13:19:26
Edited: 2017-02-25 13:23:56

I see we have some funny bunnies here today ... :-)

I feel like I'm stuck in a Tintin mystery, : The secret of the working girl who scammed Vegas.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3122
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 14:01:56

Blistering Barnacles Capt'n what we gonna do now.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-25 14:16:46

On 2017-02-25 13:19:26 ESA SUPPORT said:
I see we have some funny bunnies here today ... :-)

I feel like I'm stuck in a Tintin mystery, : The secret of the working girl who scammed Vegas.

We'll need to cover all perimeters captain, making sure we don't miss anything

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.