Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - To ESA New profiles for old wg's
To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-02-23 10:59:22

To ESA, I understand ladies can have multiple ads, and that those are generally indicated as related. What happens if you pick up a new profile and realise that it is a lady that previously advertised under a different name?

I messaged ESA to point this out and this is the response I received from Matt:

"Please note that the linking is done by the system automatically. If the profile is not linked it means certain criteria wasn't met."

My reason for pointing this out is that I was scammed by this lady in her previous guise, but will only identify her if it ESA can confirm by indicating that the new profile is related to the deactivated one. I am 100% sure it is her, phoned her and instantly recognised her voice.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1873
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 08:43:18

Dear Sir

You not in the position to give us ultimatums, if you want to be a useful member of this community list the lady who scammed you, if not move along as you are not helping your fellow punters or the ladies to up there game.

If this lady scammed you as you say, you doing your fellow punters a grave disservice buy simply staying quite. If you want to be credible help your fellow punters, or you will simply be considered a blow hard.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 09:30:12

On 2017-02-24 08:43:18 ESA SUPPORT said:
Dear Sir

You not in the position to give us ultimatums, if you want to be a useful member of this community list the lady who scammed you, if not move along as you are not helping your fellow punters or the ladies to up there game.

If this lady scammed you as you say, you doing your fellow punters a grave disservice buy simply staying quite. If you want to be credible help your fellow punters, or you will simply be considered a blow hard.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

With due respect, I raised a query, I didn't make an ultimatum.
ESA SUPPORT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1876
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 10:54:52

Dear Sir

While fencing can be enjoyable, we are very busy. You allude to the fact that you have been scammed, if you would like to be constructive, list who scammed you so we can all move on with our lives.

"but will only identify her if it ESA can confirm by indicating that the new profile is related to the deactivated one"

If you dont do x I wont do y, that sounds like a ultimatum to me, anyway lets not get into semantics.

If you want to be of service to your fellow members of this forum kindly for the last time list the lady who scammed you !!! I dont see why this has to be cloak and dagger, its simple, why make it complex.

Good day
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 12:44:18

On 2017-02-23 10:59:22 Vegas said:
I am 100% sure it is her, phoned her and instantly recognised her voice.

If you are 100% sure..why do you need any confirmation? Just post her name.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-24 22:44:16

@Vegas, name the lady and help us all. @ Eddie cool the fuck down man, what kind of ESA support is this shooting down a gold member like that, the man has paid for his badge, show the customer some courtesy
Lxs
Lxs - Re: To ESA New profiles for old wg's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-24 23:16:45

[QUOTE;662548;Me_again] @Vegas, name the lady and help us all. @ Eddie cool the fuck down man, what kind of ESA support is this shooting down a gold member like that, the man has paid for his badge, show the customer some courtesy[/QUOTE

I agree massive over reaction.
ESA SUPPORT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1878
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 09:23:31

On 2017-02-24 22:44:16 Me_again said:
@Vegas, name the lady and help us all. @ Eddie cool the fuck down man, what kind of ESA support is this shooting down a gold member like that, the man has paid for his badge, show the customer some courtesy

There users' member status is of no consequence, the forum is a free service.

We are bombarded with punters saying we dont care, with cryptic messages as listed above, if you want help sincerely want help co-operate and dont toy with our time.

My comment stands and if you DONT like it go else where.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 11:30:28
Edited: 2017-02-25 11:31:15

Eddie, you still haven't answered my simple query, and in no way did I point a finger at ESA: "What happens if you pick up a new profile and realise that it is a lady that previously advertised under a different name?"

Should I advise you guys accordingly?

Must be stressful job running this website to overreact like this. And if you feel that you are justified to ban me now for checking something and wanting to follow protocol,please go ahead. The last thing I wanted to do was post about a lady without checking with ESA first whether she has indeed changed her name and slipped through the system with an unrelated profile.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-25 12:21:52

On 2017-02-25 11:30:28 Vegas said:
"What happens if you pick up a new profile and realise that it is a lady that previously advertised under a different name?"

Dont think anything will happen. You will probably survive the whole ordeal. It is actually not that difficult......Once you spot just such a lady....dont book her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.