Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-12 19:50:04
Edited: 2017-03-12 19:52:29

"She said it was too painful and said she can't do this.

I then mentioned the amount I was paying for this in which she obliged and took it all the way in and rough too." (From the review)

Agree Miss V.... He made sure to get his money's worth...What more is "owed" to him?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1569
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-12 20:59:50

OK Miss V ... Stacey should least compensate Tower333 and eliteprivate.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 529
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-12 21:09:31

Much as I agree Ms V with the fact he should not have forced the issue, let me remind you that she has come straight back and now openly offers greek as a service which if it hurt her the way it could/should have as an anal virgin she is an idiot to now offer, secondly I suspect that she did not want to see that money leave her hands and therefor did not offer repayment either as an option and as I was not there am not privy to all that happened I do not know.

Furthermore she refused to take the advise you and the other ladies offered her therefore I have very limited sympathy for her, when you warn someone that fire is hot and they go ahead and touch the flame, fuck why should I be sympathetic she got burned.

After her "leaving" may I remind you her advert merely changed to location George briefly and is now back with claims of sexual inexperience as an excuse for all her wrongs.

You are free to lambast me as much as you want, but in this I believe her to be an adult and responsible for her own choices.I have visited girls before who profess to offer greek but after the money has changed hands all of a sudden have no lube or can't do the deed, luckily the amount I paid was minor so I did not demand a refund and just carried on without the agreed for service.

There is something about the girl's story that does not gel
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-13 13:02:05

Hi All

See the guy who posted the review has almost the same usename as myself, with 2 posts on the site.

Please do not mistake me for him...

Regards

BendOver

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.