Navigation
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:14:53

I'm not so sure, Ms. V... She did say "My ass is extremely tight so i also want to book with a gentleman that is skilled in this area..", so I think she is cognizant of needing to not be pounded after 2 minutes of foreplay. Over a three-hour booking, with patience, initial play to get comfortable, and lots of lube, I think it could actually be a good experience for her.

I am an entirely average size, and have anally deflowered 3 non-professionals, and only one of them had real discomfort (and I stopped with her when I realized she was not going to get better if I continued). Don't scare her; you enjoy anal, so with the right guy, she might from the very first if she is inclined to try, and is relaxed and receptive, IMHO.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1823
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:20:28

Yes, but you aren't considering the 'asshole/pig' factor babe. Not everyone is a gentleman and not everyone gives a shit if they hurt her or not. Even gentlemen have been known to get over excited in the heat of the moment and end up doing things that they regret. This is why I won't offer a submissive service as much as I love it. I trust no one in this industry and who would be a better target then her as she's leaving the industry.
Sage
Sage - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:21:10

Gary is right.
Skill,time and lots of lube will guarantee a most pleasurable experience.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:22:02

It's a dangerous game she's playing and naive young girls are a favourite target for those kinds of guys!
gary_g
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:27:26

Point taken. I hope she screens the successful 'applicant' carefully.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:30:06

You guys live in a dream world where you think we aren't targeted or hurt and that every booking is as you perceive it to be! I've learned the hard way that you need to consider all factors and weigh up the good and bad of every scenario.

Even as an experienced sp when it comes to Greek, almost all of my clients would rip me a new one if I didn't assume control.

I would never put her off Greek, but I would tell her to rather venture there with ease and with someone she knows and trusts over time. Auctioning it off to a potential monster is like playing Russian roulette especially if she doesn't need the money so badly since by her own admission, she's just about fully booked in her last days! I really fail to see why.
gary_g
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:35:33

Actually, on the ladies' forum, do you keep a register of decent Greek lovers, and pigs to be avoided if they want Greek?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 11:57:52

On 2017-02-23 11:35:33 gary_g said:
Actually, on the ladies' forum, do you keep a register of decent Greek lovers, and pigs to be avoided if they want Greek?

Not all incidents are reported! I won't post mine there unless another lady posts about someone I've had issue with too. But if you could read the private forum and what we put up with on a daily basis, it actually angers me. It's a totally different world to what you boys are privy to.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Who wants my anal virginity?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-23 12:01:18

Who knows ? Maybe this young lady is leaving shortly after her recent arrival, in order to get married, having met the man of her dreams and fallen head over heels. Perhaps he is not a man of means and has a lowly paid job and he's just a solid, dependable guy with conservative views? Maybe Stacey weighed up the odds and said, "what the heck, let me experience this anal thing while I can, and at the same time earn some much needed financial reserves to add to that sparse nest egg?"
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 12:19:31

On 2017-02-23 12:01:18 honeybear said:
Who knows ? Maybe this young lady is leaving shortly after her recent arrival, in order to get married, having met the man of her dreams and fallen head over heels. Perhaps he is not a man of means and has a lowly paid job and he's just a solid, dependable guy with conservative views? Maybe Stacey weighed up the odds and said, "what the heck, let me experience this anal thing while I can, and at the same time earn some much needed financial reserves to add to that sparse nest egg?"

Awe, you such a romantic Honeybear! Xxx

But for R2000 an hour, I doubt she would settle for a man with modest takings!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.