Navigation
0077 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 15:40:00

So what is the story then Paris? Full house or not or just massage with BJ?
PARIS MASSAGE
PARIS MASSAGE - to lover007
to lover007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 23:25:14

It was my ex that blackmailed him and i had nothing to do with it! So believe whateva u want!
PARIS MASSAGE
PARIS MASSAGE - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 00:22:15

Ur the liar! And god will punish u believe me! Why dont u cum and say it to my face? I would luu to know who u are! My ex put u up to this so i can loose business? Just remember what goes around cums around small dick asian thats why u so insecure! Im sorry!!!
Remember
Remember - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 00:29:34

same day accounts always make for a believable story.
PARIS MASSAGE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 00:34:54

Come on gossip girls keap it coming! I luv all this attention im getting. Its only making me more money because im still sooo POPULAR and people luv to talk about me.All of this gossip has only made me more successful thats all!HEY! ITS GREAT! I LUV IT! LUV YA ALL! PARIS xoxo
Kempton78
Kempton78 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 03:20:41
Edited: 2010-08-19 03:25:31

Todays casual dress day (I'm seeing regular customers), so getting up at 9am what gives me time to give you a lil more attention, you know, that thing you love.. Enige publisiteit is goeie pubisiteit, Steve Hofmeyr kan getuig daar oor! Maar versigtig wat jy sê vir jou kliente, kliente is 'ALTYD' reg! Doen eerder damage controle as om die manne stukkend te skel.. Almal van ons in alle bedrywe kry kliente wat ons aan vat, om hul te bliksem is glad nie 'n opsie. Mens soek eerder bewyse om hul weer in n happy zone te sit.
PARIS MASSAGE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 10:21:38

Good Morning Ladies! Just want to say something before i start work this morning. Do u think that any girl in this business would ever confide in a client even if they were very good friends? NO! I dont think so! Because she wouldnt be that STUPID to tell her clients something so personal.Anyone knows if they ever said something like that to a client of there's the guy would never cum back and oter clientele will find out and they will also stop coming aswell.WHY ONLY NOW POST THIS??? BECAUSE ITS A DAMN LIE! THATS WHY!So to my EX AND UR VERY HELPFUL FRIENDS that's trying to mess with my lifestyle and business, SHAME AND GOODLUCK!!!I have to many clientele that just adore me so much and they are the one's that told me about all the gossip on this site so thats how i know whats going on.So it just shows u that they will sill stick with me even if people talk shit! They know im good and none of this crap is true!SO BLA BLA BLA!WOW! Im so famous like the real PARIS HILTON.When eva she does something wrong it's always in the media. Im just a normal cape town gal and guys are making me out to be like the real PARIS. Even if i had an STD and i didnt, do u really think i would confide in a client about something like that? I DONT HAVE STUPID WRITTEN ALL OVA MY FOREHEAD!I have made my own success and have achieved everything by myself! There's a lot of people that's just JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF ME!I have brains i use them that's hom.I earn more money than most of u through just doing massage and, the best part is that I LUV MY WORK! So dont be sooo jealouse it's ugly. U GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE CHILDISH LITTLE KIDS BUT ANYWAY MOST OF U STILL NEED TO GROW UP! SO JUST SHUT UP IF U HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY!!! TAKE GOOD CARE NOW! LUV YA ALL!PARIS THE EROTIC MASSEUSE. xoxo
FullHouse
FullHouse - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-19 10:43:49
Edited: 2010-08-19 11:48:40

Paris I registered on this forum long before your silly tantrums and posted about many other things unrelated to you, so I am not your ex or one of his dodgy buddies.

As young girlies of your age like to say when they feel indifference or just plain annoyed .......... WHATEVER. Move on please, you getting pathetic now and you doing more damage to your image by scrapping at this level.

Guys she is good at what she does. Great massage, great OWO bj, great ruba dub dub. If you are a fullhouse guy she may not do it for you.

I want to help you. Come back here more often and engage with the gentlemen. They need a Cape lady to be part of this online community desperately because only jhb ladies come here and they booked all day because of the regular exchanges. There is golden opportunity for you.

You are an exceptionally beautiful young woman and I know you are a good soul. Arrange with ESA to get an ad and log on the live video chat regularly and you will be a super star here. Turn this around into something positive. God bless.
taylor18
taylor18 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-20 08:36:26

Paris what's u're rates now? And what do you offer? I would love to come visit if you say you that good.
longdong99
longdong99 - Re: Paris - Glamour girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-20 10:14:41

This thread now reads like a soapy but the plots a bit thin. You now have FullHouse claiming to have been posting long before the thread started even when his profile indicates he joined on 2010-07-21 and has no posting history. Me thinks he is a Troll... What will the next Episode reveal?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.