Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 19:15:44

[QUOTE;654917;Tikita] Here comes the time that I'm so tired to clean after myRoomMate..I mean what kind of a girl that doesn't know about cleaning only than !u clean when there is a client coming..not only I have stop cleaning after them but decided to wake up at 06:00 and clean and so I start my work at 9..tell me guys what do I do with an filthy Wg?

I'm do done with it and over it
Not only..it makes me sick

Tikita...This is the beginning of all this back and forth brawl happening on this forum regarding your post. I for one am going to say this once and for all and I will not ever repeat myself again. I have read all that was said and I myself took it to consideration. I'm not a judge but will now voice my side of the facts.... Period!

Negatives

1. Tikita your statement (supposedly you were asking for guidance) is in the present circumstances according to my knowledge. You could of addressed this issue with your previous roommate last year. Now that she's gone you have no excuse at all because you were talking about your current roommate who couldn't defend herself at the time of your post.....*FACT

2. It is not as much as not knowing how to speak, write nor translate the English language that you simply misunderstand the responses from your fellow colleagues, it is what you are currently experiencing (you said it yourself), a message was conveyed and was brought to public attention. Hence the parties (current roommate No. 2) involved will retaliate based on facts and not on assumptions. That's why there is always 2 sides of the story.....*FACT

3. Tikita I "personally" had, numerous times adviced you to be active even on the forum to not seclude yourself from the community so to avoid such things from ruling your life; to read books, surf the internet, listen to music and presently buy a book for dummies on how to play your guitar. To find a talent within you that would keep your mind and health levels in check. You "are" a judgmental person, you always thought that you were above every girl you came across with, that you're too educated (your verbal words). Even after the betrayal and the hurt you brought upon me I forgave you till today and still stood by you.

I would encourage you to engage positively on the forum cause of negative that befall on you as much as other people would advise me too. This is a disappointment as well as an embarrassment to the girls who were there with and for you. You are never satisfied and grateful for what you're given. You have your work, concentrate on that. Lift up others and show them their mistakes between the two of you before going out public about it....You simply just never learn.....*FACT

It's true what they say that "a dog always returns to it's own vommit".

4. Tikita....about Voodoo, you're always suspicious about every girl who shares or doesn't share a room with you. You "hate" all the girls including me who's no longer your roommate. Being a malicious gossiper, being a busy body instead of minding your own business...*FACT

5. You disrespected other peoples cultural beliefs including yours. Hypocrites do that and now you have shown yourself how much of one you really are. You are like a man who looks at himself in the mirror, moves away and then forgets how he looks like. Double minded people carry themselves like that, you have just stooped to their level. You still have more than enough time to forgive yourself for your own mistakes and learn to forgive others too.....*FACT

6. No one has the time to kill you because they simply have no time to do that to you. If you were at peace with yourself none of this would of happened. No unclean thing would of entered you in any way (Voodoo so you claim). You believe in washing the outside while the inside is as dirty as the rubbish dumb. First clean the inside then the outside will flourish. By that I mean your heart. You ate on the same table with your previous roommate and approved of the things she did. Then the tables turned and then you cried like a victim. If you had sat her down and came to an understanding, your previous roommate would of learned by example from you and so do the same. And she was the one who brought flies in your room not the other way around. She was the one whom you allowed to put her dirty underwears and on your bedding and left a stench all over the place because you were all having your party of two. "You" Tikita allowed yourself to wash her clothes. God knows what kind of frienship you had promised each other. That's the contract you signed and approved. I'm not suprised as to why you never included yourself in the smoking and drinking, the noise making and personal cleanliness. You had the fun while it lasted then now you turning back and crying wolf. Knowing you on a personal face value, this is one of your master strategies. Since you thought that it would be well with you to look good at the expense of others then tough luck! You were and are a part of the party pack.....*FACT

7. The very same roommate you're presently accusing now knows what you have been saying about her and she doesn't have time to mess you up as you claim how scared you are. She comes everyday to work and you don't tell her. And she only had known you this February 2017....*FACT

Stop turning things around when things don't go on your favour. Your apology is not sincere at all I know from face value. You got caught and now you trying to escape your responsibilities Tikita.

Positives

1. When I was your roommate in March 2016 you saw the way I lived and how important it was to stay at a place where even if there aren't fancy things we still needed to keep cleanliness spot on. Physically, mentally, emotionally and in our hearts. To avoid both of us from getting sick and staying in a dirty place. That's got nothing to do with being a village girl, it's how you carry yourself and how we encouraged and groomed each other. We would be lazy at times because we took turns everyday and sometimes just relax and have fun. Clean after ourselves and our dungeon... Lol. It took you a while but you eventually learned from good things.

2. You moved out and stayed on your own. With all the training you took with you. You listened and you had peace.

3. You took a step to better yourself.... What went wrong now again?

Lastly:

Take the positive advice you're given. Learn from your mistakes. I am not saying that you must keep quiet and turn a blind eye but remove the bitterness in your heart and stop competing with other people it will do you no good. You are your own competition to wake up everyday, encourage yourself and work. Clean your space and she will see your example. Yes you are no ones' babysitter neither am I condoning a dirty place. Don't bring up all this as a one sided story to the public. There is no favouritism with me. I could of said so many other horrible things about you but I'm not going to because you need help. How can I kick a man when he's down? That's your strategy not mine. For once just listen, your defence is at the point of failure. It might not be here on the forum but people don't forget and you have no one to blame but yourself. Stop thinking that you better than others. It's not worth it, face your problems head on. It's not like your current roommate doesn't know how to clean she does. And you know it. Stop being a hypocrite.

Change for the better! Enter through the narrow gate.

Peace I give and peace I leave with you!

Lexi
Lexi - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-23 19:54:08

@Tikita did posting on the public forum help in any way ??? When you have problems with your room mate you talk to her you don't post on the forum or better still you tell the owner of the place its that simple really. Don't bad mouth other people to make yourself look good.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 00:49:26

@ Lexi......Tikita should have practiced the latter before leaving the former undone...Will she finally remove all that is hindering her success, positively, for the better and stop pointing fingers? That's all I had ever hoped for her till now. But only she can answer that question. If she wants to get stuck with that heart she will pay for every last cent. And the only person she should point a finger at is herself. My door is now completely shut!
Climax
Climax - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 07:37:06

On 2017-02-24 00:49:26 Kimmylee said:
@ Lexi......Tikita should have practiced the latter before leaving the former undone...Will she finally remove all that is hindering her success, positively, for the better and stop pointing fingers? That's all I had ever hoped for her till now. But only she can answer that question. If she wants to get stuck with that heart she will pay for every last cent. And the only person she should point a finger at is herself. My door is now completely shut!

Big up to you Kimmy for trying to help, in this industry you win some and lose some, at this point is upto Tikita if she will take your advice or not, if she doesn't it's not a reflection on you but in her, Tikita you're lucky that you have someone that cares for you, change your ways, love yourself and let go of bitterness, life is too shot to harbour negative feelings/thoughts...
Taylor
Taylor - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 12:28:04

Thank u so much Kimmylee for setting the record strait. Indeed i can call u a matured woman with decency aswell, wise words wise advise @ Climax great advise towards Tikita aswell. We need more ppl like u(Kimmylee and Climax) serious on these forum discussions.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 249
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-24 23:09:58

On 2017-02-24 07:37:06 Climax said:
On 2017-02-24 00:49:26 Kimmylee said:

.............change your ways, love yourself and let go of bitterness, life is too short to harbour negative feelings/thoughts...device]

@ Climax...thank you so much for those encouraging words.

[QUOTE;662077;Taylor] @ Climax great advise towards Tikita aswell. We need more ppl like u(Kimmylee and Climax) serious on these forum discussions.

@ Taylor... This was for the benefit of everyone including the readers and supporters. I truly appreciate everyone who has contributed on this forum.

We should all be a family and not enemies of our own device.

Keep loving each other.
Monet
Monet - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-26 19:37:16

@kimmylee that was mouthful,if she didn't learn anything from you or hence got the attention she so seeking hey angazi really...
@taylor who cares about bitches opinion of you really bcoz for one I don't,im not a randela so woudnt love anyway..
thers KABELOS song that goes like its either uyangithanda noma uyangiyeka...its either you love me or you live me alone...
@climax small minded people always want to seem relevant at other people expence...
ngiyema lapho..
#villagegirlcometomothercity...lol..
you have entertain us whilst we waiting for PUNTERS TIKITA now its time to get back to real people who pays our bills..
so long... peace out..
Lalaa
Lalaa - Re: A dirty roommate !what do you do with that
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 08:36:25

On 2017-02-16 10:24:59 Tikita said:
........... these girls are fighters..bs villages girls with no self respect in all they talk to much with a smell coming out their paus

Geeeez Tikita
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 250
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 15:00:06

On 2017-02-27 08:36:25 Lalaa said:
On 2017-02-16 10:24:59 Tikita said: ........... these girls are fighters..bs villages girls with no self respect in all they talk to much with a smell coming out their paus

Geeeez Tikita

@Lalaa.....can you imagine the excitement and pride on those words. That's being judgmental and it's degrading. One does not sit around and watch. They open each others eyes and teach each other in love.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.