Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Untitled!
Re: Untitled!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 00:45:09
Edited: 2021-03-01 00:53:40

I am still up..struggeling to put the finishing touches on a project proposal.. and taking a smoke break decided to log in here.

I have never seen your original post before.. and while reading it now.. I felt all your emotions reflecting in me.

I have faced so many similar situations over the years. From the ones that just faded away into oblivion for no reason that I was aware of to the ones that passed and no one told you:) I posted last year about opening my Facebook and finding a funeral notice send out to everyone on his friendslist. That probably was one of the hardest to work through for me.

My heart goes out to you tonight. I am sure he knew that you where more than just the secret but a true friend aswell.

Xxx
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Untitled!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 00:50:18

Very deep Arz..

And knowing you, you have shared that intimate care and connection with many here.
I remember our talks and time together, the connection we have, the people we have lost, and the life experiences we shared.
We are all from different walks of life, cultures, ages and experiences yet have so much in common. Such is the human condition, we are all connected in some way.
Till we meet again dear Arz
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Untitled!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 07:58:12

When they see RIP folks tend to think of the departed. Dont forget the peace also needed by those remaining.

Peace to you lady...
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Untitled!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-13 20:19:55

Happy Heavenly Birthday my dearest Congoboy! Dearly missed, but never forgotten!

Arz
Heavypecker
Heavypecker - Re: Untitled!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 07:25:01

Sometimes things happen for a reason. I for 1 found out that when times are tough friends are non existent! No hard feelings I just learned from it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.