Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where is all the locals?
Re: Where is all the locals?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-07 15:05:31
Edited: 2017-03-07 15:15:53

On 2017-03-07 14:20:28 Mujahid008 said:

Well, I for one would prefer my "Mujahid"nic. But alas, Erin took it upon herself to ban me after my statements on the "ass pictures" thread. She then said that I'm too "disruptive and disrespectful". I said with the exception of the ass pics thread, please point out EXACTLY where I was disruptive and disrespectful. Obviously she could not. For good measure, I've asked a number of WG's if they think I was disruptive, disrespectful or even malicious. Not a single WG agreed with those sentiments. Altho many said I have kak-praat siekte and make too many flou jokes. Fuck man, one of the ESA rules of the forum must just make it clear that humour is not allowed. Any ways, are there ANY wgs or punters (even the racist ones who pm'd me calling me a c**lie poes) who think I was disrespectful to any one? Please point it out.

In a nutshell: even after apologising profusely, Erin insisted I should come to the ESA offices. She refused my counter offer of meeting at any restaurant in Sandton. She eventually accused me of being up to no good and having ulterior motives. (An allegations that really worked on my moer. There is nothing worse than being accused of some shit, and when I ask prove to me why you say so and you cannot!) For me personally, it felt like the old apartheid days when the garden boy being summoned by the white madam, and I would have none of it. I made it clear in emails to Erin that I value my privacy and will not go to ESA offices. I mentioned that I will agree to stay the off the forum, but wish to have my gold membership activated. I paid for the gold membership, but Erin refused to activate it. Lost my moolla paid. For that reason had to get another username on a new cheap device and alternate kak ISP just to get the gold membership benefit (now, ironically, actually breaking a ESA forum rule of having more than one username). Maar ek kap sout! Moettie vir my vra wat is jou anne username nie. My biessageit issie jou biessageittie!

Any ways, now that Erin is doin somethin else, I wonder if can revert back to my Mujahid username? But will hou my bek from the forum.

To all the WGs who appreciated my flou jokes and kak humour, stay cool as you all are. Salute.

Real pity Erin and I didnt see eye to eye, becoz she is ain't bad looking at all.

I find it extremely disrubtive that no jokes was included in any one of these paragraphs!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.