[deleted] - Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-31 21:23:02

Name: Lili

City: Margate

Area: Margate

Full Profile: [View Lili's Full Profile]

Thanks Lili for a great time in a short period.
Guys I only had a half hour to try Lili out due to my business schedule but I will be back for the full treatment over an Hour.
Sexy body and passionate with what she does. Very sincere and just all in all a nice person.
I felt very comfortable being around her.
Wish I stayed permanently in KZN .

Lili I will catch up again in March or April.

xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lili
Lili - Re: Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Re: Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-31 21:48:35

@Allies777, it was lovely meeting you! I had an awesome time with you too. See you soon. Lili x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-03-16 14:00:56

City: Margate

Area: Margate

No fh, no bj, no kissing, no muffing....but those photos are intriguing and the voice on the line is husky, friendly and welcoming. I'm still not too convinced though, but Wee Willy insists that he wants to go and see for himself.

Wee Willy always wins!

Smart, clean, tidy apartment and Lil is chatty and eager and aims to please. She has a neat trim smooth little body and those reconstructed boobies are creamy white and marshmallow pink and firm and delicious. The massage is languid and the oiled naked body slide teasing and polished and erotic. Wee Willy is massaged to a quaking eruption between those twin slippery puppies, and the two of us leave well satisfied.

I'm not sure that I would return just for the massage, but I liked Lilly and I'd like to explore that lithe sleek body a lot further...so if you ever decide to offer fh Lil let me know...I'll be back in a flash!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lili
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-17 23:12:10

Thank you GreyGrey for the lovely review ps: I love your style of expression :-) xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lili - La Lucia Durban
Re: Review - Lili - La Lucia Durban
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-03-23 16:08:22

City: Durban

Area: La Lucia

So after weeks of wanting to see this lady, my schedule finally allowed me some time. A previous review mentioned the husky voice and it's a total turn on when shes speaking in front of you. She's lovely to chat to and she certainly gives you all her attention. It's "hard" to describe the feeling of her gorgeous body sliding all over u especially when u feel those hard nipples poking against your skin so best u find out for yourself. She promised to spoil me and she certainly did. Look forward to exploring more with her very soon.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lili
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-23 21:49:36

Mr 'Haze'
It was a pleasure finally meeting you and it was even more of an pleasure enjoying such an intense session with you...
See you soon! Xx
KurtIsengo
KurtIsengo - Re: Review - Lili - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Lili - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-26 21:25:58

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Lili is an amazingly sensual and sexy lady with a seriously awesome body, if you appreciate large firm boobs you will not be disappointed. We had an awesome time, didn't want leave, i will surely be back

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lili - La Lucia Durban
Re: Review - Lili - La Lucia Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-05-29 16:16:30

City: Durban

Area: La Lucia

She has a wonderful personality but we just didn't click. The pics and her don't really correlate. Look she isn't in bad shape, nice legs, tits and feet but she carries a lot of weight that the pictures don't show.
I prefer slow and sensual, Lili is more about getting to the finish line - she doesn't rush, just does everything at an accelerated pace.
Don't like scented condoms and lubes as they result in a bad odour very quickly which is what happened here.
Give her a try for her tit massage if not anything else.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Lili
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-01 00:55:31

@ Wesx, I am all for an honest review but in my defense you are my ONLY bad review and without being self defensive either you booked half an hour which is always rushed compared to an hour. I never clock watch which is why I set my alarm to go off 5minutes before the time to allow shower time. I always explain to my clients that if you book an hour session it's completely unrushed and alot more sensual. I'd love you to have the courtesy to just give me the time and date I saw you. Because I can say with all confidence clients never leave unhappy. I say all my dos and donts over the phone and the only thing I can think of is you probably asked for something I dont offer. Or alternatively you were the client that insisted on Cumming twice in one hour in which I always say you're more than welcome to if you can easily come in an hour twice without battling which therefore puts you under pressure and myself which does become rushed and stressful. If you're u the client I think you were, you insisted on coming quickly the first time and then it took you another 40 minutes just to get you hard again. I am certainly not carrying more weight than my pics show because they were taken 3 weeks ago and Esa does not alter or photoshop pics. So thx for my only bad review.. Lili xx
Smooth Op777
Smooth Op777 - Re: Review - Lili - Margate Margate
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-29 15:26:53

Visited Lili on the 28 June 2017, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Bubbly personality, neat and clean apartment, a turn on in terms of looks and great service all round. Had a wonderful time with her and I'll definitely be back again!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.