Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-31 14:44:25

Name: Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

I just visited this gorgeous lady today and just had to give my review asap. Guys do yourselves a favor and treat yourselves with this one.

I was a first timer today. I phoned and was immediately impressed by the friendliness of Eve. So I go there today and get greeted outside. At this point I am a bundle of nerves since it was my first. I felt like dying. I was there for 5 minutes and already put at ease. Everyone there is so friendly it's unbelievable.

So let's get down to it. Tiffany had children and it can be seen but she still has a body to die for. She is extremely friendly and flirty. She keeps eye contact with that naughty smile of hers. Great body art also.

The massage started. I was nervous at first. Until those hands worked their magic. Amazing massage. All with little hints of naughty touching in between that drove me crazy. Body to body was awesome. She has very soft skin. When it came to the sensual part she really knew her way around that area. If you treat her with respect she gives it back so much more. She is also very responsive to what you do.

All in all it was an amazing experience for me. I won't soon forget this and will definitely be back. Tiffany you just scored yourself a regular ;)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse
Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood
Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-01 09:17:18

Aw thank you so much for the amaizing review i will make sure to have my new regular happy and pleased with all the visits to come, i am pleased ass well for the opportunity you gave me to introduce you into the wolrd of fantasy xxx Tiffany
JTW
JTW - Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 07:20:17

Name: Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

So I accepted the invite and visited the lovely Tiffany for a thorough inspection. As always the venue is clean with safe parking and privacy. Tiffany is tall and slender, friendly and easy to talk to, very sensual in her approach and very responsive to touch, and the session got very steamy (within the boundaries of course)! All together a great way to finish the work week. Dankie T, dit was heeeerlik!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse
Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiffany @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-25 10:27:29

Aw thank you so much for the one on one time we had although it was short we made great use of it indeed,thank you for the lovely review aswel as i am looking forward to seing you again in the near future xxx Tiffany

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.