Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Feedback on Harare
Feedback on Harare
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 15:33:59

So I went to a strip joint downtown Harare last night, it like the summit. There is a mix of gents in terms of races. The girls are black with a one or two coloureds. I scored a decent punt the price started at US$100 but we settled on US$20. Good shag good looking chick she is wasting herself working there though in my view. I wasn't sure about taking her to where I am staying and wasn't comfortable with the rooms that the joint offers so we paid some decent lodge at US$10 for the hour. It's essentially a place where everyone you see is there to shag. May try Meikles hotel today but my dick says go back to the joint there are a few other chicks that look like decent punts.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Feedback on Harare
Re: Feedback on Harare
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1083
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 15:40:42

Seankhu, care to share the name and location of that place?
Have fun.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Feedback on Harare
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:44:15

It's called Private Lounge have been told that there are also rich pickings in Borrowdale news cafe will check it out tomorrow
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Feedback on Harare
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 07:30:00

I went back to a joint called maestro last night it was packed with a few young things and I managed to score last night with 2 chicks they can't be more than 25 but who cares we had 3 some to remember am worn out but I have meetings to attend this morning. At first glance the lady I approached seemed like some one from work who passed by the pub for a drink but looks can be deceiving. Bought her a drink and one thing led to another and I asked if she had a friend and bingo at US$50 (R700) for the it was money well spent
Tonight I will sample Borrowdale and feedback.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.