Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 12:32:04

The thing is KZN ladies are notorious for bad service. So when Jhb ladies go down they have every reason to feel threatened. Instead of trying to get rid of Jhb WGs they should learn.
Caligula69
Caligula69 - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 12:52:00

Guess they do not like competition.
Barney Banato boarded a ship to London from Durban but never arrived.Rumour has it that Cecil arranged his disappearance and made Anglo one of the biggest mining companies by taking out the competition.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1441
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 15:29:02

Typical skank whore mentality! Work hard, up your game and surpass others but no....they would rather drag others down because they to lazy and green with envy! Stop begrudging others their success and focus on your own instead! You'll be amazed at what the universe gives back to you!
Yamka
Yamka - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:44:15

I agree with u there Veronica they act like they own the areas
Climax
Climax - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:56:21

I'm just glad that yocca didn't get badly hurt and the security of the place was there...

They should ask themselves why durban guys always want jo'burg and pta girls to visit their shores....
Yamka
Yamka - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:57:17

I agree with u there Veronica they act like they own the areas..and u ask any working in DBN how's Ballito ..they scared to go there and they will warn u be careful if u insist of going to Ballito ..they know what's going on there..
Caligula69
Caligula69 - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 17:55:49

Miss V.F. Me thinks you are one of a few that is capable of getting prostitution legalized in this cuntry.Unite the bitches,march KAALGAT on parliament and lets have an orgy in front of parliament.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1444
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 18:39:37

On 2017-01-20 17:55:49 Caligula69 said:
Miss V.F. Me thinks you are one of a few that is capable of getting prostitution legalized in this cuntry.Unite the bitches,march KAALGAT on parliament and lets have an orgy in front of parliament.

Fuck, maybe we should start our own political party? Get seats in parliament, lmao. Hey, Zuma is my hero. He is the poster child for achieving the impossible regardless of background and education, lmao. I'm sure we'll get lots of support, after all, how much worse could we be, lmao. Any suggestions for party names and slogans?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 18:42:03

P.S.....this is all tongue in cheek for those that want to start a political discussion/debate/argument....just have a laugh and be respectful.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: bad experience in ballito with wg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-21 04:20:27

Damn it Miss V, I had just typed out a full 1 pager tirade at your last post and was proof reading it when you came in and blind sided me with such an eloquent retraction. Lmfao !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.