Little Treasure
Little Treasure - Being rute
Being rute
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 13:59:39
Edited: 2017-01-19 14:02:18

Guys I hate a rute guy on my fone if I say special don't look at me as a desparate person I am doing it for my regulars who used to book me not someone who doesn't respect lady's in this industries and worse part u WhatsApp not call and tell wat other guls charge I am me not other guls if they charge u 350 full house includes greeck wat makes u not to go to them?
jonnys
jonnys - Re: Being rute
Re: Being rute
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 19:56:48

Some guys just have no respect, manners, education or class. Some guys are not even animals, that would be a compliment. Rather, less than sharkshit would be more apt. You have to look past it and carry on unfortunately.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Being rute
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 00:19:37

This is exactly the kind of thing that causes shit between girls too! You know how many girls would be surprised that I don't offer certain things because clients call and say 'Oh but Veronica offers xy and z for this much. I wish guys would stop it because it causes all sorts of havoc between us!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Being rute
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 06:15:13
Edited: 2017-01-20 06:19:33

In Dec an off again on again regular did exactly that
.... I can rather go to XYZ, she charges R350 I thought 'great'. I really don't like the guy but as a client he's no problem at all. I knew R350 was a lie. On Sunday he called again....I got no issue with guys going elsewhere but don't play us up against each other and stir shit or try to force a lower price. I told him to go to XYZ seeing as her price suits his budget. Monday he calls again, Tuesday he calls again, Then I told him to never contact me again.
Fuck knows what he's been telling other WGs about me

Little Treasure
Little Treasure - Re: Being rute
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 21:42:27

Yooo guy I aswerd him with anger I even regret wat I sayed cause if he wanted free ass fuck why can't he do it at home to his wife cause he sounded like those guys who think a woman is a car u have money u can buy a car and drive it the way u want cause u own it to me I am sorry yoo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.