Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:34:40

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about whatsapp. Yes, I do get the time wasters and guys that want to 'get to know me' for freebies or pictures etc. But I have also had an equal, if not bigger hit ratio for bookings. Some clients are shy and it takes them some time to warm up to the idea of a booking. Yes it takes up time and can be annoying especially when you busy and can't sit and chit chat over crap, but it can be rewarding too and falls in with the mundain tasks of customer care and client liaison. I just tell them from the word go that I won't send naked pics or sext. We are all people and I do try, maybe not successfully sometimes, to remember that when dealing with people regardless of the form of communication.

What does irk me is when clients contact you as a sex worker and they have profile pics of their family, spouses or kids. Highly inappropriate if you ask me!

Also, when you do indulge someone, they often nag like a needy boyfriend when you don't reply immediately and even when you tell them you are stressfully busy and can't speak, they go ahead and carry on a conversation. Are people really that dense? That's usually when the Venom ejects out of me, lol.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:39:29

Just to clarify, I only exchange info and have short conversations via whatsapp. I will not make a booking unless I have met the client before. Otherwise, I only make bookings by phonecall.
Climax
Climax - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 16:50:26

On 2017-01-20 16:34:40 Veronica Franco said:

What does irk me is when clients contact you as a sex worker and they have profile pics of their family, spouses or kids. Highly inappropriate if you ask me!

Also, when you do indulge someone, they often nag like a needy boyfriend when you don't reply immediately and even when you tell them you are stressfully busy and can't speak, they go ahead and carry on a conversation. Are people really that dense? That's usually when the Venom ejects out of me, lol.

I feel the same way...

Punting phones brothers I don't want to see you with your family and your wife wearing a holy religious garment....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.