Navigation
Little Treasure
Little Treasure - WhatsApp
WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 13:46:28

Pls guys if ur really interested just call me not WhatsApp cause is just waist of time and that is noted on my profiles pls
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:02:54

Not sure what the difference in time is between a call and whatsapp but suppose it is your choice.

Just think if you really want to offer a service you would welcome all types of communication
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:06:02

seems LT has been around for a while...what with the comments on you PF like 'stay away' and the LT offers a special at R350 per hr...do I sense desperation here...although LT is not my cuppa tea...
Climax
Climax - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:12:26

On 2017-01-19 18:06:02 GudTyms said:
seems LT has been around for a while...what with the comments on you PF like 'stay away' and the LT offers a special at R350 per hr...do I sense desperation here...although LT is not my cuppa tea...

There's been girls here offering specials for that amount and I've never seen y'all ask if they're desperate...

Why now?
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:21:25

Sorry ladies but that's exactly why I never try offer specials and God knows it's been quiet enough at times that I was tempted.

It's not that you are desperate but that's how men tend to read it! Maybe not in all cases as some guys see it as good marketing strategy for those with month end wallets, but even when asking clients if I should, they themselves say I should remain consistent because it can also confuse clients who come around at that time then want to see you again later and your fees have gone up!

each to their own though! If it works for you, then go ahead, but guys should stop taking it to the level of thinking a girl is desperate!
Tiaanboksburg
Tiaanboksburg - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 11:23:45

Some firsttimers would prefer whatsapp first instead of phoning. Feeling nervous, not sure what to say etc.
Zolbol
Zolbol - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 12:13:19

I dont see what the issue could be really. Tiaan makes a good point and yeh some guys are just shy or find whatsapp much easier to ask for exactly what they want..

To each their own though i guess..
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 12:38:56

Here's the flipside . If a guy is too shy to talk to me on the phone, how's he gonna face up to me, one on one, in the nude?
Some guys will connect on whatsapp for months and no booking.Thats just my experience. I try whatsapp every few months and the results are always the same. Chitchat,chitchat.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 12:39:43
Edited: 2017-01-20 12:40:51

double post
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 13:05:45

ladies, I would think that whatsapp is a good way to communicate with your clients. Many of whom may be in open plan offices, or smoking areas and break rooms where you can't have discussions about service, price or time.
But, I agree with regards to time wasters, is anything more that 3/4 replays to a punter is a waste of your time.
My suggestion, is prepare a stand T&C message detailing:
service and description of body and kitty, with costs and exclusions. then the only exchange is timing of appointment.

my 2 cents!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.