Navigation
hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 15:09:14

$1000 in New York... exchange rate was round 8/9 then - so almost R10 K - Yikes, great shag tho.
Giftedperson
Giftedperson - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:05:15

R1000 for a GB, I don't regret ... I regret a few punts with ladies who give prices ranging from R450 to R700 but everything you ask ask for during a session is called an Extra and you pay a R50 there and a R100 there.

Quick Punters Expectation 101 Girls:
- Oral is not an Extra, With or Without.
- Kissing is a question of weather you do it or not... don't charge for it.
- if your 30min is actually a good quality 30min and not 10m43sec, I will come back for an hour or even 2, Trust me.
- Take of your clothes...all of them...I don't mind your scars and stretch-marks ..we are human and life happens.

Sorry ..back to the topic, the most I paid was R1000 for a GB...
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 630
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:13:33

On 2017-01-18 16:47:05 Perter said:
The most I ever paid was R6800 ......... more or less

Punt R400
Money stolen out wallet R 2000
Broken windscreen while trying to get away R 1200 (My part of the claim)
Broken indicator and light switch while trying to get away R1800
Repairs to paint work of car R 1 600

Goedkoop koop is duur koop
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:44:28

On 2017-01-19 16:05:15 Giftedperson said:
R1000 for a GB, I don't regret ... I regret a few punts with ladies who give prices ranging from R450 to R700 but everything you ask ask for during a session is called an Extra and you pay a R50 there and a R100 there.

Quick Punters Expectation 101 Girls:
- Oral is not an Extra, With or Without.
- Kissing is a question of weather you do it or not... don't charge for it.
- if your 30min is actually a good quality 30min and not 10m43sec, I will come back for an hour or even 2, Trust me.
- Take of your clothes...all of them...I don't mind your scars and stretch-marks ..we are human and life happens.

Totally agreed sir.
punterreview
punterreview - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 10:21:44

Perter, I would love to hear what happened. Sound like a funny story although sure it was not at the time.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 06:32:24

12,000 for a weekend with two Japanese girls in Tokyo. No regrets at all.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 08:32:53

I would rather not say..
Perter
Perter - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 12:08:03
Edited: 2017-01-21 12:10:01

@ Doubleslappedass and @ punterreview

This took place a few years ago in CT when I was in the beginning states of punting and R400 was then classed as an upmarket punt and en expensive punt around the R500 mark

Got to this venue and was introduced to the ladies I picked one and off we went. Money handed over out she went and came back started stripping and gets me stripped. The door opens and in walks one of the other woman looking for a condom and with that the room is full of women. Bare boobs all over the show and pussy being flashed. My clothes were now behind me and one emptied my wallet which had minimal amount in it and then she took my car keys and went and opened the car
They took all the money I left in the car along with my cd case.
Now no penetration allowed so I got worried but too late got up had to fight to get my clothes to realise my car keys were missing next thing I see is a pair of scissors coming down to stab me. Block that punch a few run out to the car to find the door of the venue is locked with a key but still in the door. Unlock the door as the key was in the door get out and catch the one woman in the car and try to throw her out, she grabs the indicators light switch as I pull and presto broken. Took my keys from her "politely". Close and lock the door, a brick comes from nowhere into the windscreen the others have whatever scratching and hitting the car

My first real scary punt but not the last
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 18:48:37

On 2017-01-21 12:08:03 Perter said:
@ Doubleslappedass and @ punterreview

This took place a few years ago in CT when I was in the beginning states of punting and R400 was then classed as an upmarket punt and en expensive punt around the R500 mark

Got to this venue and was introduced to the ladies I picked one and off we went. Money handed over out she went and came back started stripping and gets me stripped. The door opens and in walks one of the other woman looking for a condom and with that the room is full of women. Bare boobs all over the show and pussy being flashed. My clothes were now behind me and one emptied my wallet which had minimal amount in it and then she took my car keys and went and opened the car
They took all the money I left in the car along with my cd case.
Now no penetration allowed so I got worried but too late got up had to fight to get my clothes to realise my car keys were missing next thing I see is a pair of scissors coming down to stab me. Block that punch a few run out to the car to find the door of the venue is locked with a key but still in the door. Unlock the door as the key was in the door get out and catch the one woman in the car and try to throw her out, she grabs the indicators light switch as I pull and presto broken. Took my keys from her "politely". Close and lock the door, a brick comes from nowhere into the windscreen the others have whatever scratching and hitting the car

My first real scary punt but not the last

Sounds like something out of a Tarintino flick..Kinda like "From Dusk 'Till Dawn" but without the wgs turning into vampires.
I wonder how they planned on disposing of your naked body...
Luckily, you'llnever know.;-)
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 21:48:44

I'm not sure how much the most I've paid as the transactions are still going through as we speak, I have a long term WG.

The most I've lost is R1200 from some lady who works from Weldevreden park. From the other site RV she looked super hot on the pics , went to see her and she had so many needle holes she barely had any available veins to inject her "medicine ".

She asked for the money up front and layed there and I proceeded to penetrate her, she started complaining that it was too big and said she only does one style missionary. Said I was taking long to cum and she stopped me before I came that was the worse 15 mins of my punting life.

Sorry for deviating from the topic :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.