Navigation
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 06:53:48

1000 Euro for all night. Was most incredible evening ever. We fucked like rabbits, went for dinner, fucked again like rabbits, slept, again some, then breakfast, some goodbuy sex, wow amazing. Room neighbours complained about noise, but only found out on checking out from the beautiful receptionist, was kinda awkward but exciting.
Melina
Melina - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-22 09:32:48
Edited: 2017-01-22 09:33:16

I've never paid. I normally get paid :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-22 10:39:50

On 2017-01-22 06:53:48 JohnW123 said:
1000 Euro for all night. Was most incredible evening ever. We fucked like rabbits, went for dinner, fucked again like rabbits, slept, again some, then breakfast, some goodbuy sex, wow amazing. Room neighbours complained about noise, but only found out on checking out from the beautiful receptionist, was kinda awkward but exciting.

Ha ha, sounds like a "good buy" indeed! A Freudian slip?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-22 10:41:13

On 2017-01-19 16:05:15 Giftedperson said:
R1000 for a GB, I don't regret ... I regret a few punts with ladies who give prices ranging from R450 to R700 but everything you ask ask for during a session is called an Extra and you pay a R50 there and a R100 there.

Quick Punters Expectation 101 Girls:
- Oral is not an Extra, With or Without.
- Kissing is a question of weather you do it or not... don't charge for it.
- if your 30min is actually a good quality 30min and not 10m43sec, I will come back for an hour or even 2, Trust me.
- Take of your clothes...all of them...I don't mind your scars and stretch-marks ..we are human and life happens.

Sorry ..back to the topic, the most I paid was R1000 for a GB...

Agree with this man
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 851
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 11:52:36

AED 2000 for an hour in Dubai.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 852
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 11:52:36

AED 2000 for an hour in Dubai.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-22 23:32:30

On 2017-01-21 21:48:44 AnacondaRob said:
I'm not sure how much the most I've paid as the transactions are still going through as we speak, I have a long term WG.

The most I've lost is R1200 from some lady who works from Weldevreden park. From the other site RV she looked super hot on the pics , went to see her and she had so many needle holes she barely had any available veins to inject her "medicine ".

She asked for the money up front and layed there and I proceeded to penetrate her, she started complaining that it was too big and said she only does one style missionary. Said I was taking long to cum and she stopped me before I came that was the worse 15 mins of my punting life.

Sorry for deviating from the topic :)

How do you gents proceed with punts like these? I went to a venue once and the lady was running late, but I had already confirmed the time at reception - she did not shower and thought a wet wipe down there was enough. When I asked her to take a shower first she thought I was being unreasonable - she was still sweating from wherever she came from.

So, the most I've paid was R450 for a shower at a venue. Paid half of what it would've cost even though she was at fault.
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 09:45:43

The most a punt cost me was somewhere around R 26 000.
It is a horrifying story to long for a post on here, can write a book on it.
In a nutshell, I have been kept hostage for almost two days by Nigerians.
That is the reason I will "never ever" use other sites "ever" again to set up a punt.
And if you think they are only operating in certain suburbs, think again.
This happened some time ago but still get nightmares about it, never shared this before.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1084
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 10:31:17

There's a difference between how much is paid for an encounter and how much is lost relating to pursuing and consummating an encounter.
The most expensive shag for me was a 100 guilders 5 minute fuck in Amsterdam back in 2000, around R1000 in today's money, not worth it.
The most I've lost pursuing pussy was R700. I was walking around a dodgy part of town looking for pussy and was held up and forced to withdraw my savings. That was in 1988 when that money was enough to cover a month's living expenses. Needless to say that deflated my dick very rapidly.
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: What is the most you have ever paid?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 11:14:24

On 2017-01-23 10:31:17 muffman69 said:
There's a difference between how much is paid for an encounter and how much is lost relating to pursuing and consummating an encounter.
The most expensive shag for me was a 100 guilders 5 minute fuck in Amsterdam back in 2000, around R1000 in today's money, not worth it.
The most I've lost pursuing pussy was R700. I was walking around a dodgy part of town looking for pussy and was held up and forced to withdraw my savings. That was in 1988 when that money was enough to cover a month's living expenses. Needless to say that deflated my dick very rapidly.

You correct, in that case it was R 4 000 for a double in Span. It sits in my mind as one of the best punting experiences ever.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.