Navigation
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 09:25:11

Ahhh, thanks much appreciated
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 12:03:08

I'm not sure where to post this so HOE management will see it. I have been a regular at HOE for the past year and a half now. I love the venue the ladies and the food. I have never complaint about anything because there service is top class. However the last month or so every time I get there I'm greeted by one of the lovely hostesses and taken to reception, where I was always greeted by the reception ladies and made felt welcome. But this has changed I will not use the receptionist name but she wears glasses. I don't get the hello or welcome greeting from her, and she don't even take the time to look up at you when your making a booking or doing a payment, I know these ladies are very busy but to be friendly doesn't cost anything you feel so unwelcomeand unwanted. Please HOE management can you just look into this matter and address it

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2348
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-18 10:29:41

Piper Malibu --Yes I know who you are talking about & yes as of late she has had a shit Attitude 100 % -- did Not realize it was that noticeable to our Clients --Thanks for Pointing this out -will address ASAP !!!

Sorry about that

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-18 14:09:16

My experience with aforementioned receptionist has been friendly to me in this year. She does seem to get quiet when it gets really busy.I am always greeted by name. But that has just been my experience.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2351
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-18 14:28:15

desertfoxx -- Thanks again for your Candid Comments -- She has definitely been a bit negative in general --which is totally unacceptable at Reception. I really do appreciate your observations & experiences -- as unfortunately we can be a bit blind at times relating to Your Experience --this is the only way that we can Improve with your comments.
Will sort this out ASAP --

086-118-8825

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 20:58:17

I just want to say thank you to HOE management because I visited the venue today and there was a big improvement in her attitude and she was like her old self. This is what makes HOE so great is because no matter the size of the complaint big or small they will treat it as important and make quick work of it.On a second note the new talent at HOE has made visiting even more worth while and it's even harder to stay away. Once again thank you and keep up the good work
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2353
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 09:51:40

Piper Malibu --We will obviously never get everything Right --However we will always try to rectify our shortfalls --

I appreciate all Candid Comments Good & especially Bad -- we don't always see under our own Noses in spite of the fact we are there Daily --Thanks again

Glad that she is smiling again !!!

086-118--8825
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 616
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-30 20:31:10

Name: Roxy

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

It's been a long time I haven't visited HOE. They have lots of new talents. I checked their pics one by one. When I saw Roxy's pics, wow, so attractive. But she was fully booked and it's late. ;( I went back on the second day morning...Yes she's availabe. Wow, such a great bj. If she sucked some newbie punter, ha, he won't be able to hold for more than 5 mins. See u soon babe. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- 25 ANGELS available this Week !!!! Quite a FEW NEWBIES !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 617
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-30 20:37:17

Name: Lexxi

Full Profile: [View Lexxi's Full Profile]

She walked by, and my eyes were following her steps...She's so beautiful. I guess she's the most popular girl in HOE. Haha, I was right. She offered great BJ. We chatted a lot, and the time went fast. We have unfinished business, and will finished it next time babe. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-30 21:20:56

On 2017-01-30 20:37:17 Fire in her Hole said:
Name: Lexxi

Full Profile: [View Lexxi's Full Profile]

She walked by, and my eyes were following her steps...She's so beautiful. I guess she's the most popular girl in HOE. Haha, I was right. She offered great BJ. We chatted a lot, and the time went fast. We have unfinished business, and will finished it next time babe. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

I have to second this review. This lady is topshelf.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.