Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-19 23:00:21

Name: Crystal

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Crystal's Full Profile]

Crystal, Crystal, Crystal... this woman, gents. She's reali just something else. She moved from Arcadia to Brooklyn. Awesome venue, very secure and clean. Im almost speechless as before after leaving her place. Just, wow. Thanks for the visit. Didn't even realize the time pass. Till next time, hopefully soon. Ciao Bella.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Crystal
Crystal - Re: Review - Crystal - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Crystal - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 97
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-19 23:47:01

You Sir are obliged to come back, we still have some serious unfinished business. You can't just pop it and leave it hanging.

Thanks for the visit, see you soon.
Sale dog
Sale dog - Re: Review - Crystal - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-04 00:09:55

Visited Crystal with 2 girlfriends what an experience we used the full range of her toys and her experience in these matters
Much licking touching orgasms went on for many hours no one ran out of steam she used the strap on on both girls that ass pounding was an amazing site
Thank you crystal

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Crystal
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-05 21:18:40

Thank you for the lovely experience, I'm still amused!!
Krabs
Krabs - Re: Review - Crystal - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-04 05:37:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I clarify that the review is based on my own personal experience and I have this advertiser and I have never had nothing like it the whole night was breathtaking and would do it over and over again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Krabs built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Crystal
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-05 21:56:21

After having my dm been blown up for more than 3months, I was pleased to finally meet you. See you soon ...

thavinci
thavinci - Re: Review - Crystal - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Crystal - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-04 09:57:04

Area: Arcadia

What an amazing person. Very accommodating and certainly not a clock watcher.
As for the actual experiance she certainly will not leave you wanting more and certainly exceeds all competition!

As a gent that can be demanding with my expectations, I can assure you this is a worthwhile visit!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Crystal - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Crystal - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-19 22:26:59

Area: Arcadia

Brothers of the PW, you see tonight I am sleeping😴 like a baby, after what was done to me,like I said words can't describe but here goes nothing..... this one is going to be a long Read enjoy it!!!!

You see after being tortured through WhatsApp conversation on Friday, I even had a nightmare that I told here about, a Price was agreed upon, the services required were outlined, and when she said bring that Ass here wena...I knew it, now a bit about this intriguing Woman, as you know she is Tall more so with heels 👠, she is Beautiful and full were it matters most, she is clean, and she loves what she does 💯%,so as I made my(19/02) appointment and got to the venue as directed.As she opens the door, dammit, now here is a Woman, you know the Queen Latifaa figures you get me,as she says follow me, dammit that Ass in that sexy Red outfit, wobbles a bit and she looks back and smile, I see what she did there, into the room, pleasentries exchanged, and in no time phaaa, 3 dildos on the bed, my👀 nearly popped, I ask are you going to fuck my Ass, her 👀 nearly popped too, "haa lo bhuti" she ignores me, as she steps out to get some poppers I hide the biggest one away, ...now as she fixes her toys I am on the bed, and then, without wasting time, my dick as small as it is, is given a rude awakening, phaaa in the mouth, Lord help, like in
3secs, it was vibrating, this Woman's BJ skills are top notch, and I felt something slippery and cold yet so good in my Ass yhaahaa, phoeff, ....
the she grabs this red thing with a pillow, I am telling you 50 shades of grey, I was the Bitch, my legs are tied up, and she explains what is to happen, Brothers, what followed, it was sensations like no other, my legs high up in the air as Crystal has her way with me, I just said it's warm baby, and that 1st dildo was in, as I am enjoying she says that was just foreplay.....

Then she says "Bitch edge of the Bed", bend over boy, your chest on the pillow" dildo #2 on,"Blacky-Swarts" was on, with me sniffing on those poppers, she drilled me, my eyes went phoeff-phaaa, I moaned, baby please take it a bit easy, she said you are my Bitch as she spanks my Ass, dammit, today I am going to hell, I move rythmically up down, backwards, into Blacky, yes baby come take it, it's a bit painful, I pull out, she say come-on now are you a chicken 🐔, I almost drop tear but it feelt so fucking good, I push slow, she follows, not knowing, it's it, she says yes baby give it, she fucks me, I move like a snake into "Black-Swarts" here comes the joy-pain I can't explain, dammit it so nice, I utter I am you Bitch baby,she grabs number #3, that Big one and says this one vibrates, I am going in, ohhh shit, ohh Lord, I feel it, it's in, it's nice, my voice changes, fuck, this Mistress is good, I can feel it go deeper, I can feel how her breathing changes, she is enjoying me as she spanks me again, saying yes my Bitch, give me you Ass, dammit, my Ass virginity is now broken,

I say my turn, she says why are you in a hurry, relax man,she sucks me some more my dick feels numb,yet hard, I pull her to my face, we kiss, dammit, reverse cowgirl, Brother's as that Ass comes to my face her pussy lips open up, I eat away, I muffed, rimmed at the same time,fokkk, as she starts to moan,I can't any more condom on, doggy edge of the bed, I pumped, and pumped, I am slipping and sliding, remember this is a towering woman, I grabbed that number #3, it's vibration all over, herrrerr, missionary, that flower opens wide I dive in, fuck I start to sweat, this is a marathon now, she grabs my Ass on, I go deep, I feel something get warm and fuzzy, there's a buzz somewhere,it turns me more on, I pump, harder, faster slower, she responds the same, "My forefathers this is for you", I say, we laugh, she moans more, louder, the pillows are off the bed, I pump, again dammit walakata, like a hamster on a wheel, doeefff, I shot my load, it's out, as she pulls the condom out, she sucks me again, fokkk, I moan, like a Bitch, I am drained, it's over, I lay there dead!!!

I was fucked by a pro, #BEST 1st time Strap-on/Pegging action,#Ass-sensation for days, we agree that next session her Ass is mine, Brother's today I lived, Crystal my Darling the rest is between us, you met your match Today, dynamite comes in average Dicks, I took a bath and left a happy Man!!! see you soon!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Crystal
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-20 15:23:46
Edited: 2022-02-20 15:26:41

@BenitoMosolini : I needed a minute to process that.

I've found it fitting to also share my piece ....

.... Here we go....

Well the first part is out of the way (texts and logistics). I'll jump into it.

I'm geared up, Playlist set,props on full display, mood actived after a few glasses of wine, boy I'm in character and I'm ready to get it down.

Knock on the door, I slowly open the door to let this "tall enough" gentlemen in (im not sure what's the average height since I'm always hanging over everyone lol) ashering him into the bedroom.

By this time the whole plot set in my head was completely messed up, I was a bit nervous, why? This gentlemen looked innocent and a bit too soft which at this point conflicted with the character I was in.... I then remembered what my teacher once said ; Do not judge a book by its cover!!

I gave him a minute alone in the room to get comfortable with my setup while a grabbed a bottle of poppers in the freezer which I had a hunch that it will come in handy and I was right .

His transition from gentlemen to bad bitch was explained to my satisfaction on the previous post.

I must add that I was surprised by the switch and might have thrown in a brief victory dance. I mean I had nooooo idea that I had magic tricks lol...
*back flips *

Memorable? Without a doubt, earned a spot on my hall of fame.. *winks*

@BenitoMosolini : I can't wait to take you for a spin again.

XOXO
CRYSTAL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.