Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE --MONDAY'S are SPECIAL !!! Save R 300 a Booking !!!
Re: HOE --MONDAY'S are SPECIAL !!! Save R 300 a Booking !!!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-16 21:11:57

I did I quick fly by at HOE today which turned into a way longer visit than was expected. I love heaven on earth and the girls there are to die for the food is great and the waiters are always on the ball. I have been a regular at HOE for going on a year , but the only downside is what I have noticed over the past month or two is the attitude of the one receptionist at the front, I won't say het name but she wears glasses. It's been on a couple of occasions that I don't even get a hello or a how are you doing out of her. But what got me really upset was that today I walked in wasn't greeted by her and she didn't even look up at me once only took my card did the payment and said to me sign. I have never complaint about anything on the forum and I love HOE but I feel like a low life that is only good to pay and them get out of her face as quickly as possible. Please HOE can you just maybe look into this matter
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE --MONDAY'S are SPECIAL !!! Save R 300 a Booking !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2352
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 09:48:22

IMPORTANT --You Must mention ESA " Monday 1-Hour Special " at Reception on Arrival to take advantage of this Special !!!

HOE would like to assist in turning the Monday Blues from a Negative start up to Your Week to a Positive one !!! What better way to get Your Putter to Flutter -- putting You in a Great frame of Mind to start up Your Week .

SPECIAL Free Entrance & Choice of ANY one of our ANGELS for a 1 hour Booking in our Deluxe Rooms for Only R 550 ( Normal Rate R 850 )

Sorry But it is Limited to a 1 Hour Booking Only additional time will be at our normal R 850 Rate.

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2361
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-28 11:01:56

IMPORTANT --You Must mention ESA " Monday 1-Hour Special " at Reception on Arrival to take advantage of this Special !!!

HOE would like to assist in turning the Monday Blues from a Negative start up to Your Week to a Positive one !!! What better way to get Your Putter to Flutter -- putting You in a Great frame of Mind to start up Your Week .

SPECIAL Free Entrance & Choice of ANY one of our ANGELS for a 1 hour Booking in our Deluxe Rooms for Only R 550 ( Normal Rate R 850 )

Sorry But it is Limited to a 1 Hour Booking Only additional time will be at our normal R 850 Rate.

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2362
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-28 11:03:51

Piper Malibu --On Another Note - we have hired another Receptionist who is Very Pretty & has a great Smile --Hopefully she will work out well -- so No Grumpiness on the Front End of Your Visit !!!

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE --MONDAY'S are SPECIAL !!! Save R 300 a Booking !!!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-29 16:34:32

Thank you Steve I really appreciate it and can't wait to see her for myself. Just a shame I'm stuck in North America untill the end of May. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and thank you for the exceptional service at HOE.
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2364
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-30 10:05:43

Piper Malibu -- Enjoy the Cooler Weather !!! Take an extra jacket or two - & we will see You in MAY !!!

And Yes No Drinking & Flying !!!
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2371
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-04 15:01:53

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.