Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Stacey - Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Stacey - Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-21 17:15:56

Why not give 50 percent (which is a horrendous high amount for a cancelling fee) upfront and explain? Even with the excuse of family matters/horror hygiene you can simply leave the money on a table somewhere in his venue.

Stacey dear your actions these days speak louder than words.

You will always find kak clients in this industry. Its how you handle it that can make or break you.

Rather never do a call out with someone you don't know, or at least has a reputable name on the forum.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-21 17:17:27

Laurie if the statements regarding blood and maggots are true, get someone to clean your place. If you can afford this girls rates then you can afford a cleaner.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-21 17:18:34

Also given the statements of the initial amount and then asking for more not on Stacey not on.
laurie721
laurie721 - Re: Review - Stacey - Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-21 17:23:15

Good lier,In my bathtub its my dog hair,even now i do not clean it and make some pics.Before she come i tell her i got dog,do u scare.Sometime i wash my dog in my bathtub and only for him.

Then if she do not feel good,she can tell me she can not do it,not make reason to run it,So why run?Actullay she want steal money,but now i report her,she just make good reason why can not do it.from she coming to my house ,i even not touch her.

please block her and if need any evidence, i keep in my shop.Full chat hisroty,then will be now who is lier
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-22 07:20:52

Then send the full chat and all the FACTS to ESA. Let them see what they can do . Stacey if it was realy that bad, give him all his money back.
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Review - Stacey - Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 08:28:47

Stacey: "I have asked him for his banking details to refund him 50% of the booking because in addition to the shock he forced himself on me."

Why would you refund anything if he forced himself on you?

I hope laurie sends all the chat details to ESA, and that the matter is dealt with openly, with feedback posted here. But even if he doesn't, Stacey has the chats as well, and should submit them to ESA. It is her reputation that is on the line now. As it stands, I have no doubt her business must be suffering from this incident.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-22 10:04:07

Please note that I retract my statements until evidence has been put forward.
laurie721
laurie721 - Re: Review - Stacey - Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-22 18:00:10

ok.which email should i send to, i also hope stacey can send her chat history.

So anybody can tell me which email i should send to.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-23 13:20:48
Edited: 2017-03-23 13:21:50

You can send it to support @ esa . co . za without spaces of course.
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Review - Stacey - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Stacey - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 920
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-23 15:09:43

Forced himself on you and you had a bodyguard in attendance?? Something doesn't add up seriously. Even if the client wasn't up to "spec", why not just cancel and arrange a cancellation fee?

I'm all for the girls, but when stunts like this get pulled then it makes us all look bad.

Hopefully esa can sort this out soon

MR

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.