Connie
Connie - WE KNOW YOUR KIND
WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-03 19:46:51

Dear Punter
Do you really think you've got me fooled when you make a booking and doesn't pitch? All that will happen is after the second time I block your number!
Do you really think that I will have FREE phone sex with you? I can hear when you are masturbating!
Calling me names and making insulting remarks? Don't worry, I may be a whore but WHAT are you?
Windowshopping? Again blocking your number!

Dear Punters,
This is my job and we are here to help each other.
You want respect you need to respect me.
Don't pretend to be a gentleman and then act like a bastard.
Let's help and respect each other and build lasting relationships.
Happy festive season!

Mwah
Connie
Miss Alice
Miss Alice - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-05 15:47:21

Connie, I could not agree more. This is unfortunate as it puts a label on every new person who contacts you. I must say that through rude unmannered boys, I am very fortunate to have met my naughty boys, they know better or their bum will be blue. Hehehe
Aurora
Aurora - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-06 00:56:12

Love this post ! Couldn't agree more ....
Best is way to put this from my point of view is simply....

If you want to chat get to know me enquire about anything else then what I say is on offer etc.........
WE CAN DISCUSS IN APPOINTMENT ,
Plz respect that this is what we do not who we are,
Yes we want to make friends , but I personally am here to also make a income for myself.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-12-06 10:33:29

I totally agree ladies.
As a guy I also think some ladies do not put effort to ensure they guarantee themselves of a constant stream of business through loyal regulars. I think the sword cuts both ways. Some experiences feels so mechanical one can tell they wanna finish and move to the next client and push volumes rather than have quality longer sessions with few reliable loyals. I am sure you will make the same amount but at least you will know for sure Mark, John and Andrew will call you for 2-3hr sessions each week like clockwork. I guess its a balancing act but also look at it from the guys view. I think the calla etc are because they may be hesitant to just dive in and not what they will getting hence some end up booking 30min slots to test the waters then book longer once regular or more comfortable.
Connie
Connie - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-06 12:13:05

I never thought that I would get these reactions.
I would go to hell and back for my regulars and they even refer their friends to me, knowing that I would treat them like royalty.
As far as Sunday a client made an hour booking and he drove from Warmbath's to see me... At the end of the night that hour booking turned into a two hour booking and a nice tip. Last night he was back for more.
John Benz some ladies KNOW how to make the punter like a king and not like an atm. You won't know until you've met me.
Punters and WGS,
Have a GREAT week and a JOLLY Festive Season!
Mwah
Connie
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-24 14:08:36

I wonder how much meeting so many assholes has to do with a working girl's general attitude towards punters? That's obviously a part of why the average wg is so mechanical in her approach. There are many other factors, of course, but the bottom line is :
If all clients treated these ladies well, the average service should improve. There are certainly exceptions to this, but consider that any person doing any job will perform better if their job satisfaction is improved.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-27 13:43:15

Eazy1, I think you hit the nail on the head. I always say my gut instinct and I actually turn down a lot more callers than i choose to entertain... and in that way I filter my clientele. But its a sense that most new WGs would learn over time.
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: WE KNOW YOUR KIND
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-24 01:12:35

I agree with Eazy1 and Bbw Nadia. You get a sense of the person behind the voice and when you meet face to face you realize that your gut feeling was all too right. I have what they call the automated dominant voice and mannerism due to me being who I am predominantly, a Mistress. This suits well for my fetish clients, but the sensual find it intimidating, until they see me in person and can relax when they see a smile behind the voice and the naughty glint in my eye. And yes, I have the naughty in my voice too if you hit the right accord.

But you can be as friendly as Tinkerbell and as spontaneous as Peter Pan, and you can treat them as the King and Queen of England, a lot of calls are from time wasters that perv on the pictures, call you to wank off as they ask for description of what you will do during a session. That is when they find this Bella Donna will cut them sort and put it straight, you want the details to the session other than what is in the general description, you book or it is good bye.

Same with time wasters and those that are unable to clarify their needs before a session. No shows, if you don't have the decency to cancel the booking before hand I block you from any and all future bookings, period. If I see all you do is call and chat but don't book, you find that you join the blocked list. If you do what has not been specified before a session starts and agreed upon, you too, regardless of the fun we had, join the list. All this not because I am not interested in the satisfaction of providing you a service, but if you do not respect me, I will only treat you in the same manner.

So when it comes down to it, yes a lot have come to treat the calls in a more mechanical manner, but if you show to a WG that you are genuine and are serious, she will be more likely to relax and treat you with that winning musical voice and be more perceptive to answer honest questions, especially if she does not hear you breathing hard on the other side as you watch her picture and wank off as you talk to her on the phone.

Festive Wishes to all, stay gorgeous ladies.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.