Shaila
Shaila - Favours for a laptop
Favours for a laptop
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-28 11:48:32

Gent orrrr ladies,
I'm NEED a LAPTOP. I'M WILLING TO 'PLAY' FOR IT! I dont have enough cash, i'v got sum. I will play of the rest.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Favours for a laptop
Re: Favours for a laptop
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-28 21:08:36
Edited: 2016-11-28 21:09:14

Hi Shaila,

I have a friend that refurbishes laptops. They good quality at very affordable prices. PM and I will send you a list of what he has in stock and prices.

Arz
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Favours for a laptop
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-29 11:51:06
Edited: 2016-11-29 11:55:48

If you have a bank account, you can often buy laptops through your bank and then just pay it off each month.

Otherwise if getting credit is a problem and if money is in short supply, then you can go to shops like for instance Hi-Fi corporation that offer layby contracts. You can open up a layby account with as little as R50 and all that is needed is your ID book. You can pay it off monthly or you can pay if off sooner than the contracted time, should you have the spare cash and decide to do so. Layby is a great way to buy stuff and an added bonus is that no interest is charged on your purchase, so it is better than buying items on credit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Favours for a laptop
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-11-29 22:57:10

I couldn't help it, but I chuckled a bit at Sibyl's mention of lay-by, taking into account that Shaila is willing to play for it.

Let me not derail the topic - Shaila, if you don't come right with the punters as far as playing for it, look into the options presented by Sibyl and Arizona. But remember, it all depends on what you want the laptop for.

Never buy a device on credit - cash is king.

Like Arizona said, there are some really good refurbished deals out there.

Buying it through the bank (not on credit) means you'll not be spoilt for choice, and the more affordable ones are usually the crap ones. A decent laptop will cost you money than R6K. If you choose the bank option, make sure that it's ensured - you don't want to keep paying for a device for (x) amount of months should it get stolen or damaged. The bank will hold you liable for the full amount. Some banks charge a penalty should you wish to settle early - read the fine print.

Good luck!
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: Favours for a laptop
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-30 17:07:38

She can also try teljoy..
Monthly rentals but so worth while.
Look at teljoy.co.za
They have so much more
Good luck
Alfy___
Alfy___ - Re: Favours for a laptop
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-30 20:31:41

I'm in the ICT field hit me up if you still looking.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Favours for a laptop
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-02 20:12:02

I might be able to help too if you still looking. I am just a bit slow in reading posts :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.