Navigation
Ivonne
Ivonne - GUARD YOUR HEART
GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-25 01:38:21

Money can't buy happiness much less TRUE LOVE.
So what do you do when you fall, and I mean REALLY FALL, for someone you see almost on a daily basis?
Normally I would say GO FOR IT...
But my case is a little complicated because of MIXED SIGNALS, his relation to what I'm doing and he is a foreigner.
Ladies and Punters, ANY ADVICE because I really like this guy?
Blondie
Blondie - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-25 13:54:58

Playing with someones heart is very dangerous... Whether it is a client, driver or boy. To me it seems like LOVE is ONLY about favours and getting favours. It is like people and especially those close related to a wg's business sometimes forget that a WG IS ALSO PERSON WHO FEEL AND CAN GET HURT.
Please we have the SAME dreams, emotions and ambitions as those not in the business.
And in the end the wg get hurt so much more because she has to deal with both the rejection and the realization of being used...
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-25 19:29:08
Edited: 2016-11-25 19:54:41

@Ivonne, imo the fact that he knows what work you do, is a big Plus. Always better to start a relationship off with no secrets.

The fact that he is a foreigner should not be a problem, but remember that he may have a wife/girlfriend and children back home, that he may not have told you about. If he is single and plans to return to his country one day, then will you be prepared to leave SA and go live in his country? Will you be able to leave your family and friends in SA behind and go live in a country with possibly a different language and culture?

Wrt to mixed signals, if your relationship is already physical as in having sex, then stop having sex with him and see if he is still interested in you? See if he will be happy to just sit and talk to you everyday?

If he is happy to be with you, without getting sex and without getting any money of favors from you and if he is not your boss, then there may be a chance that it could work out IF he is the one who is pursuing you and NOT the other way around. If he is your boss, then my advice will be to stay away, as it may backfire on you in the future.
Ivonne
Ivonne - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-26 03:53:33

Hi there
Just a few problems/ insights:
#1 Him being a foreigner is not a problem as he is not married (or so he says) he is the wrong type of foreigner (the wgs will know what I mean).
#2 He is the brother of the owner of the venue. This is a BIG No-No for me because of obvious reasons/problems.
#3 No money or favours is involved nor have I slept with him... But a few times it almost went that far.
#4 I have a way of falling in love with BAD BOYS.
#5 My head says No but my heart says Yes.
#6 Some how I don't see this going any where but I person can dare to hope and dream.
#7 I WANT MORE emotionally and mentally than he can offer... I want that fairy tale/Pretty Woman ending and I don't think he is my Richard Gere.
Lots of Hugs and Kisses
Sloane
Sloane - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-25 11:11:37

Ivonne

Hi, always listen to your head, always, your heart can only lead you in the wrong direction if heart and head are not in sync. You are already pointing out all the red flags. Your intuition is saying don't do this. Listen to that. If you listen to your heart be prepared to have it broken. Starting a relationship with the odds already stacked against you is very dangerous. My advise steer to clearer waters, close this door it does not appear like this can have a happy ending. Just my opinion.

Sloane
Natalie
Natalie - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-25 15:36:17

Hi Ivonne

Ask yourself the question.... "what am I worth?" If you are worth more than he can offer - then you wait for someone that can offer you such.

Dont be wreckless with someone's heart and dont ever let someone be wreckless with yours. Although that Pretty Woman Hollywood ending is very unlikely, you are worth someone loving you for all that you are and more.

Wishing you love and light

Nats
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-28 11:29:33

The heart wants whats it wants...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1893
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-02 23:48:45

On 2017-02-28 11:29:33 Rajpotions said:
The heart wants whats it wants...

Ain't it the truth! For me, if its not impossible, I probably don't want it! Setting myself up for heartbreak perhaps? My brain wears a t-shirt that points to the heart saying 'I'm with stupid'.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1781
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-03 07:05:43

Guard your heart above all things because everything flows from it..... Somewhere in the Bible.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: GUARD YOUR HEART
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1897
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-04 13:47:11

On 2017-03-03 07:05:43 Bbw Nadia said:
Guard your heart above all things because everything flows from it..... Somewhere in the Bible.

proverbs 4 vs 23

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.