Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-05 09:59:50

Name: Executive Penthouse

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Executive Penthouse's Full Profile]

I really wanted this place to succeed, it's so close to my house, I'd have been a regular. Alas, it's not, apartment does not have a very clean feel, when I got there the lead chick who rented the apartment was on the phone, arguing. With some asshole and proclaiming she's not working, the wgs came out of the room still cleaning out their eyes like they just woke up, so uninterested ....all in all stay away folks...

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Executive Penthouse
Executive Penthouse - Re: Review - Executive Penthouse - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Executive Penthouse - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-05 14:05:52

This is so not true I'm sure many guys that have been here with us left very happy and if the place and ladies were not clean they individual ads wouldn't be doing great either...sometimes when you feel that you have nothing great to say due to your own personal issues within yourself the best thing to do is remain silent as I personally will not take any sort of abuse from any client...for the record you never found me arguing with anyone on the phone either as I was speaking with someone and that too had nothing to do with you...if you were so not happy why didn't you just excuse yourself and walk out??? The thing is some of you demand so much respect as well and forget that respect is earned and I personally will not tolerate any sort of bashes from you ... in future if you want to paint us bad have a very valid reason to do so otherwise I will again answer you right here ... now please excuse us as we have clients to attend too that don't see what you see and feel how you feel and allow us happy people to continue with our work with those that appreciate us
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Review - Executive Penthouse - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Executive Penthouse - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 520
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-07 12:39:17

We await to hear from reviewers with a longer track record

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.