Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 20:51:43

Name: Unique

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Unique's Full Profile]

I met this young lady one afternoon. On the phone she came across as very accommodating and willing to please me. She initially stated that her rate is R700 but said she would do the service for R600. I agreed. When I got there I was slightly surprised as her body was covered with skin blemishes not evident in the pics. I decided not to be rude and continued with the appointment. Telephonically we had agreed to shower together. However, on arrival she said she had showered and I should go ahead on my own. Prior to that she had been gone for sometime and I assumed she was in the loo when in fact she was taking selfies and sending them off to a client. But not an issue as we hadn't started yet. When it came to the business I must admit this lady is phenomenal. She handles her self well in that domain. Admittedly she brought me to climax very quickly. But there after she took a client call when our session had started. This upset me as I saw this as my time. We got into a heated argument over this. She accused me of not considering her need to feed herself and her family. She then went on and said it wasn't a client and was the photographer. But what she doesn't realize is that she is in the "service business" and your current customer is king and demands all your attention. Needless to say I won't be visiting again.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Unique - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Unique - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 919
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-27 08:19:14

Dear Josh_069,

Thank you for your input.

I will investigate the blemishes of the pictures as our pictures are not to be edited.

Kind regards.
Erin
ESA SUPPORT MANAGEMENT
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Unique - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Unique - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 920
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-27 08:22:02

Dear Josh_069,

These pictures have not been edited at all and you can clearly see the slight blemishes in the pictures.

The lady is trying and still wore make-up.

Regards Erin

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.