Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - nervousness in an environment sensual.
nervousness in an environment sensual.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-25 21:31:13
Edited: 2016-10-25 21:38:14

Nerves and the masseuse.

Being nervous. What is it that awakens the jitters and makes one hesitant in a situation new. Many a visitor has confessed to being nervous and unsure . And even if i am not told....that initial welcome hug tells me all....and i hope...tells my visitor too.
You see, it is near impossible not to be nervous in return. They good nerves. They keep one on ones toes, always aware of the unknown. Always on the threshold of care and consideration of the visitor received. And when i am told that one may be nervous...i do reveal that i am too.

I have been asked "How come?". At first it was a strange concept that another would imagine i feel no nerves. The funny thing is, the nerves are more prevalent with a regular visitor, for the concern is to never be less than the previous session shared.
Of course it is not possible to be exact in whatever transpired in the past.The important thing is to be consistent in the application and effort to give of oneself without hesitation.

A physical environment that of a masseuse.....an intimate environment in its sensuality.....an environment that calls for self control and understanding of the space occupied.
It is so easy to overstep the line and allow emotions to take reign...it is so easy to forget what a session should be about.

A masseuse sensual, erotic, giving, taking not only feeds the sexual and sensual mind but, knows how to relax the physical state of being....allowing the flow of energies from mind to body, from body to mind.

It is not about dabbling in sex....a different satisfaction gained from total bodily consumption and should not be confused with the sensual foreplay of a massage.
And in a look, a personal touch, the closeness of nakedness, the comfort of accepting oneself in the presence of another, just as nervous....that one learns the ability to let go and look and SEE oneself

....the beauty of oneself....the pleasure of nakedness, the pleasure of surrender.

All of a sudden a unity of thought between two minds...a depth of yearning and desire shared....an understanding of the giver and the recipient of breath-taking gentle passions.....every fibre, every nerve....wildly awake and responsive.

And thus the inhibition goes, the uncertainty disappears and a realisation settles that there is nothing more rewarding than to connect, through shared nervousness, a letting go and trusting oneself to feel intense sensual release without the need to F...

It is good to be nervous when going into unknown waters. But. It is even better to overcome nerves when one is given the chance to do so.

xxx
B.
CME2
CME2 - Re: nervousness in an environment sensual.
Re: nervousness in an environment sensual.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 22:07:27
Edited: 2016-10-25 22:19:31

If one could award a "Purple-itzer" prize to a single post, this would be the one.

Admittedly, misconceptions of expected deliverables have so often given rise to disastrous outcomes......
..............and then RB eloquently in simple and clearly understandable words pens it all in one simple portrait as she alone can do.

Directions sought.......and enlightenment dawned.

Thank you dear RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: nervousness in an environment sensual.
Re: nervousness in an environment sensual.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1635
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 09:12:20

I am honoured CME2 and am thankful a reader may be able to relate to what i am trying to say.

The expectation, the picture generated, the wish, the desire of a fantasy built.....can lead to good "flutterby's" or debilitating nerves.
Even debilitating nerves can be overcome in the care of a Service Provider who will coax you out of your shell and bring you into her world....

the result...

an exhilarating experience that fantasies, sensual and sexual (when agreed upon mutually), can be a realised.

It is time.

Your next visit is very overdue.

xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.