Navigation
pantum
pantum - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 474
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 12:32:31

I have friends in the Bank .I have friends in my workplace I have friends all over ...but my best friends are all on ESA .So the day a fellow punter start to tell me how to behave on this forum talking or respond to photos .that the day I tell him as a friend to fuckoff ..You sir don't pay my punt You Sir don't punt with me .but I always try to be a on my best behavior when leaving a comment or post on this forum.
Have a Nice day!!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 13:30:15

@Lady B

You are a better person than I, as I do not love or trust all friends equally...

But I still consider all of them as friends.

xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 14:38:34

Not at all Greyknight

I think our criteria as to what we classify as friendship may vary.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Xxx
B.
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-27 16:57:43

Which fools wouldnt want to befriend EA. Bunch of morons
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3375
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-27 17:02:17

On 2016-10-22 20:09:39 lookingforfun29 said:
Why do the "men" who use this site, feel the desire to insult/bully or intimidate the ladies on this site ?

I see it happening more and more these days. I remember not too long ago where someone still asked why not many ladies interact on this forum anymore, and it would be so great if they did... now when they do - they get bullied/beaten down or insulted by the "men" on this forum.

The most recent example I am talking about is where QCumber refereed to Kristy as a succubus, because of her new photoshoot.
I understand that perhaps he meant it as a joke or it was somehow supposed to be "tongue-in-cheek" but seriously - not cool. A hell of a lot of effort & thought goes into a photoshoot, and now a punter goes and pisses all over it. She could possibly lose a hell of a lot of clients because of someone's supposedly "jokingly" response. Always ask yourself " Would I like that to be said to me ?" before posting a remark/comment. I for one think she looks damm good in that photoshoot and good on her for choosing something completely different ( and it is almost Halloween aswell ).

Really guys... grow up please! Last time I checked, we were all supposed to be adults.

They are unhappy within themselves easy as that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.