Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Bullying the ladies on this site.
Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:09:39

Why do the "men" who use this site, feel the desire to insult/bully or intimidate the ladies on this site ?

I see it happening more and more these days. I remember not too long ago where someone still asked why not many ladies interact on this forum anymore, and it would be so great if they did... now when they do - they get bullied/beaten down or insulted by the "men" on this forum.

The most recent example I am talking about is where QCumber refereed to Kristy as a succubus, because of her new photoshoot.
I understand that perhaps he meant it as a joke or it was somehow supposed to be "tongue-in-cheek" but seriously - not cool. A hell of a lot of effort & thought goes into a photoshoot, and now a punter goes and pisses all over it. She could possibly lose a hell of a lot of clients because of someone's supposedly "jokingly" response. Always ask yourself " Would I like that to be said to me ?" before posting a remark/comment. I for one think she looks damm good in that photoshoot and good on her for choosing something completely different ( and it is almost Halloween aswell ).

Really guys... grow up please! Last time I checked, we were all supposed to be adults.
Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 359
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:27:08

@lookingforfun29.... no wonder you are who you are your such a gentleman never ever a negative word said from you and being me i absolutely dread negativity thanx for always being a gentleman and lots of fun...

Stay awesome hun****
Stormxoxo...
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6119
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:35:49

Did you see my comment following that looking???

How will that comment make here lose business, get real budz
CB1119
CB1119 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:37:37

@lookingforfun29 - seriously???

Calling somebody a succubus is not an insult at all. I fully understand why you might see it as such. I also respect the way that you are standing up for the lady. That is a really good thing to do! You have my respect for that.

What I don't agree with is that you have taken Politically Correct (PC) to the next level. A succubus is an angel a divine blessing if you will. I don't think Q meant any offence. I personally believe he meant it light hearted and in good heart.

If we can't be non PC here, what is going to happen in the real world?

Just my 2c
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6121
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:40:01
Edited: 2016-10-22 20:41:23

It in fact was intended as a compliment, perhaps Looking can like to be looking through that very thread to understand my view on a succubus.

Btw, i look like a "vampire"

Thank you CB, i may need you to also clarify my looking like a vampire bit to Looking
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 20:57:27
Edited: 2016-10-22 20:59:48

Kristy looks super sexy in her latest photoset. She is so beautiful she could wear any outfit and it would not diminish her glow.
CB1119
CB1119 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:05:12

Kristy looks super hot!!! Personally I think that anybody that gets the honor tp get a booking with her is a very privileged person!
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6123
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:06:34

Nothing wrong with Kristys pics at all theyre actually very interesting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:08:38

On 2016-10-22 20:35:49 QCumber said:

How will that comment make here lose business, get real budz

Might just be me on this one... but I'm not keen on having a rendezvous with a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

That's just a tad too much for me, but if some guys are into that - go for it.
phoenix
phoenix - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:12:43

The bullying on this site goes both ways, it happens as soon as someone exercise his/her God given freedom of speech.

I myself have and still is a victim of this, but it's cool.
Just one of those things ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.