Gold Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-15 22:27:19

Name: La Femme

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View La Femme's Full Profile]

Quickly I became a regular here. All the rooms are elaborated and well organized. The rooms could be as better as HOE jacuzzi rooms. All the girls here are stunning. It made me to check La Femme's profile often as I didn't want to lose any opportunity. If a newbie beauty worked alone and advertised on ESA, I'll wait for a few months to visit. If she worked for La Femme, I don't mind to do the first test drive in a week for my fellow punters.

As a professional massage venue, the girls here are well trained. They are good at firm and sensual massage. Sometimes I can try my luck, if she liked me, hahaha.

Parking is safe. The venue is located in an upmarket area and the street is quiet. Hopefully the bath can be used then I can do something there. Lol

*FH=Fire in her Hole

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - La Femme - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - La Femme - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-10-19 20:55:15

Name: La Femme

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View La Femme's Full Profile]

I love this venue!! Clean! Ladies are awesome!! Blew my mind!! Can not wait for Laura to make her comeback-as soon as that happens i am booking with her! So beautiful with a body to die for!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
La Femme
La Femme - Re: Review - La Femme - Menlyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 00:13:32

Mr Fire....your next booking at La femme i will book you into the big room with the bath full of bubbles and candle lights.. inbox me what would you like to drink...and witch lady . .

xxx
Laura
La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 00:15:40

Gemmel....baie dankie...en daar is nog 13 ander girls om van te kies....hoop om gou weer van jou te hoor

xxxx
Laura
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - La Femme - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-29 21:18:31
Edited: 2016-11-29 21:36:44

This lack of social deportment by Wgs and also venues, seems to be happening more and more these days.
La femme, please if a client has a confirmed booking__ show us some basic respect. If the girl cannot honor the booking for whatever reason, please have the decency to either sms or phone the client advising him of the change in plans. its so easy. Don't let the client drive 80 only to be told at the gate that the girl is not in____ no cool.
Oh, and this attitude of 'come in and select another girl from a lineup' I find even more insulting and disrespectful.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-29 22:10:21

Oh man that realy sucks ass! Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately lack of communication happens in any business , not a very good excuse, but ya, it happens to the best of them. Every place will mess up some time or the other, guaranteed, but how they respond to fix this and be better next time, that separates them from the average 'venue' out there. Every day you learn something new. I'm sure Laura and her staff has learned something valuable from this and will improve on it in the future! That's also guaranteed !
La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-29 22:21:43

panty dropper i know about that booking because i made it with you for Danny...so i cant and won't denied it...I will inbox you and tell you what happened...but from my side not La Femme im sorry....and I wiil make it up to you

Laura
La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-29 22:29:53

and I will never sms or call a client without they're permission...

next time when you in the area...please book Danny again she is worth it...and the session will we on the house...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-30 14:54:59

On 2016-11-29 22:29:53 La Femme said:
and I will never sms or call a client without they're permission...

next time when you in the area...please book Danny again she is worth it...and the session will we on the house...

La Femme, this could only be me, but once we as clients phone and confirm a booking and the lady can not honour the booking (and yes things happens) it will be good business practice to either to phone or sms the client and notify him that the lady will not be available for that booking and to enquire if the client would like to cancel or might be interested in another lady. Besides most clients use "punting phones" which you can phone or sms us.
La Femme
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-30 15:25:49

Thank you Wors13 we will work on it...

xxx
Laura...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.