Navigation
Climax
Climax - Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 860
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 10:46:24

Thorny if you're not racists then don't get bothered by that statement go book a black girl and enjoy the blackcherry;-)

Let's not derail the topic, let's just enjoy the orgasmic experience with different races!

Happy punting
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 10:51:58

If I may respectfully request that members of the forum refrain from using the word "Racist" or make statements condemning another race, on this thread, so that this thread remains a listing thread and does not end up getting derailed, like the first one.

It took a lot of courage for ladies to list themselves on this public thread, so if people can please respect that and not turn this thread into a heated debate.

Yes there are many other ladies who see clients other than their own race, but it is their prerogative to keep who they see private. No lady is forced to list herself here and if a lady chooses not to list herself here, it is her choice, as she can run her own business as she sees fit and as such her choice not to list herself on this thread, should be respected.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:00:32

So what we are now saying is it's cool to call people racists so long as you aren't a racist ? Even though racism is holding a belief that one group of people possesses a quality or qualities specific to that group, which would make the racist caller a racist?

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:06:21

There was no derailment in either you first thread nor this one.

However, if you, Downtown Brown or any other persons wishes to make enormous, unfounded, baseless, ignorant remarks about being or not being racist I can guarantee you I'll debate it.
Sibyl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:09:41
Edited: 2016-10-20 11:12:12

@ThornyOne, I fully understand what you are saying and agree that there was not need for the person to allude to racist punters on this thread.

If debate is needed on his post content, then kindly open up a new thread specific to that, where the two of you and any other people who want to, can debate his assumption that some punters are racist. Let's keep this thread as a listing thread please.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:18:14

With all do respect to your initiative, this current thread is filled with people congratulating you and not a list in isolation. Its really difficult to read and find names in 6 pages of "Well Done"

Keep it going though and then maybe post a new thread every time you get ten new names on your list.
pantum
pantum - Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 473
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:19:31

Ag fore fucksakes !!! I this shit on again ..Wonder who's dick has eyes ..come on it's about pleasure orgasim and how fucken horny you are .You can shag who ever you want to and make a WG happy or a punter. Climax you a hot blackcherry and bet your most clients are white's .And for WG! SHAG who you want to shag.. Lovely Day to you all.
Sibyl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:25:18

On 2016-10-20 11:18:14 ThornyOne said:
Its really difficult to read and find names in 6 pages of "Well Done"

Keep it going though and then maybe post a new thread every time you get ten new names on your list.

Agreed. I haven't had much time this week, but will do a recap post on this thread weekly from now on ok.
The aim is to eventually post a thread with a full list of about 50 or so (when I eventually get that amount of ladies to list themselves) and then to lock the thread, so that there are no comments by punters on the thread.
Myname
Myname - Re: Public list of ladies who see other races other than their own.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-20 11:42:46

Ms Sibyl this thread should be kept for updates and thankyou notes for you. I don't think you realised the magnitude of your efforts by building this bridge, we can finally get over it.
Sibyl
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 495
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 13:25:56
Edited: 2016-10-22 13:26:13

@andz,@ marato,@downtown brown & @myname, thank you all for the kind words.

@Angel-j, thank you lady for your support!
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.