Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-11 16:51:21

Name: Cinderella

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Cinderella's Full Profile]

Despite phone manners that could be improved, visited the lady in Hatfield,and it was worth the trip. clean venue, very nice personality, not a clockwatcher and makes her best to please - the chair experience was just great. Maybe we just clicked, lucky me. Will definitely pay her regular visits if she's around.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Soulo
Soulo - Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-04 10:11:29

Can you elaborate on the "chair experience"?
mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-23 22:02:22

I could have sworn I have reviewed this goddess before :)

Had been eyeing her on her other profile. Lo be hold, I happened to be in Pretoria and decided to give her a call after an exhausting day. I really wanted to see for myself whether her waist to ass ratio is the best in town. Hypothesis proven!

Enter the Venue - parked, I didn't care who sees the car, its a rental anyway...lol, my mind was only looking to one direction, the future. The madam showed me in, to the room. Waited for her to come, 5 minutes later, the door opened....demn!!!! jaw dropped...to the floor! At this point, I even forgot my name and what I came for. We talked a little, I actually felt I could introduce myself to this one, even before we got down to it, I could see myself coming back. By the way, when we talked on phone, I had asked for half an hour, changed my mind to an hour when I saw her walk into the room. She had this net kinda outfit that just showed it all, booty was like shouting "let me out". Height was also just right, something I was looking forward to man handle. In her own soft spoken voice, she asked me how I wanted it, I asked for OWO, well she obliged, I think we also clicked, she is the likable type, you just wanna kiss her on sight.

Enter OWO - boy oh boy the way she held the mic, and i requested that she looks at me while she speaks through the mic. Those big eyes were a killer. She sucked the life out of it, like she was longing for it, deep throat, i even felt sorry for my own stick.

Enter the deed - I asked her to give me cowgirl, man oh man...oh oh oh (Father Christmas laugh), didn't she ride me like there was no tomorrow. Soft screaming, with her hands on my chest, while twerking on my stick, her eyes locked on mine, I couldn't handle it anymore, better not be a dream, noway was I gonna wake up before shooting my load, this girl was too too good. Demn!!! This girl meant business, and she delivered.

She topped it all with a message that made me wonder where she leant it from. Too good at that too. Demn this girl!!!

Some say its in the eyes, others say its in the booty, I say I don't know, but I will be back to find out, again!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Femi
Femi - Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-25 10:48:16

What a damn good narrative, as the saying goes "The taste is in the pudding", I wanna tab that myself.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-03-24 17:53:49

After many planned visits to see this babe,I finally decided to act and vist her.I am not going to dwell on the logistics as I was only interested in goddess herself.

When I got to the venue,my mind was way ahead of me as I was trying to figure how she really looked like in real life as we all know photos can be deciving....The door opened and good Larwd,my member just went straight on attention like a soldier in one of those dictator countries..Surreal body ,very compact ...Even photoshop could have messed this one up...Greeted me with a hug and smile on her face.

Immediately the urge to feel her skin got to me,Clothes were off so quick as she made sure I was comfortable,was asked to lie and relax on the bed.The moment she lay next to me and start touching me and as I touched her,It felt like a dream.In no time we were kissing like a couple,everything felt so natural.The kissing grew more and more passionate as we continued kissing...Things got heated and headed down south to have a taste of cookie...Damn Bakers have nothing on that cookie,Tasted so good I couldnt even afford to lift my head .Ate it up to the point where she nearly came.At that point i was beyong horny,condom on we went for cowgirl she rode me like a Red indian riding a horse.It didnt take that long for my river to burst its banks in pure joy.

To cut the long story short ,we chatted and really connected after the first round..Received a massage and went for second round afterwards,Doggy .What a sight to enjoy ,one of the 9 wonders of the world..Its a must see,the girl is good and worth every single penny I paid and Will be definitely going back...Im gonna put her in my monthly budget.

Keep it up goddess.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 17:12:05

Addiction is an understatement,when it comes to fighting off the urge to see this babe everyday...Always delivers beyond expectations.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-07-25 15:11:19

Well what can I say,this lady is an epitome of true african beauty...The curves and the ass in the right proportions ...The sex is just heaven easy for one to catch feelings...I cant wait to see you again

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mitchel316
mitchel316 - Re: Review - Cinderella - Southgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cinderella - Southgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-23 00:49:59

City: Johannesburg

Area: Southgate

Just from seeing her. I can confirm that am addicted to her. As you know me, my reviews are always quite detailed but there's nothing I've not said about her already. Cinderella is simply the one, period. The blow, cowgirl and doggy is simply out of this world. Her standards keep going up. I will be back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-04-07 12:29:52

Oh man, Girl you are super addictive. You make me feel like I'm cheating on you with my wife. Flip!!! Every encounter with this goddess feels gets so intense and so intimate... I'm hooked for days, I am satisfied beyond words.... I will be back. Lol!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TROYKINGS
TROYKINGS - Re: Review - Cinderella - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-08 20:23:14

When r u coming back to Kempton Park?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.