Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-05 18:46:16

Name: Black Diamond

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Black Diamond's Full Profile]

She sounds nice on the phone and clearly states what she does. She was patient even though I was almost an hour late however I did brief regarding traffic issues. Place is easy to find a complex but I never had to interact with the guards. She has monstrously good looking, photoshop-perfect body. Nice skin tone and nice tits. Massage was okay and the did was explosive. I actually do believe she is still new & most probably 21. That snatch was a resemblance of rumble strips when I entered. She kisses like she means it and wants to. No forced fake high pitch groans and moans. Moans were soft and started slower and pace increased with the wetness fraction of the snatch. The wetter she got the deeper I went like a submarine. Couple of positions and it had to end. Soon soon I will be going back to see her. I really enjoyed myself today.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Black Diamond - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Diamond - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-06 14:05:12

damn... now m jealous boet, let me wet my &@k too tonight... this sounds lovely.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.