Navigation
Zakumi
Zakumi - HOE first timer review
HOE first timer review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 17:06:28

I would like to start off by saying this review is merely to forewarn people about a situation I experienced at HOE that I could have avoided had I been warned.

I had a business meeting in Pretoria and have always heard about the caliber of ladies at HOE, so decided to phone and pay them a visit. I did see on the forum that there was a Monday special and that was a total bonus.

On arrival I was pleasantly surprised at what a fantastic venue this is. The hostesses were beautiful and I was shocked at what a 5 star venue this is... really didn't expect such quality. Their whole setup is something totally different to what I have been used to and found it very refreshing and quite relaxing. While been given some time to peruse the ladies file (another first) the food going past to other tables looked delicious.

After having to make the choice out of so many stunning ladies, I picked a lady that was sitting outside. I was informed that she was massage only, I was fine with that.

Now where I felt a bit "done in" was when going to pay, I was informed that the Monday special doesn't apply to Massage only girls (it could have been notified to me before making the choice) but I didn't make a issue of it and paid.

The lady I had chosen was stunning and to her credit she was very pleasant and did nothing "wrong". What I did find strange and what wasn't conveyed to me as well was that the massage wasn't a full nude massage!?! She only took her top off and put on full bottom bikini bottom.

I might be out of touch with HOE prices but I did find R 850 for a topless massage quite steep.

Had I been informed of the things like the half nude massage and the pricing special for FH girls, then I would have VERY happily taken a different lady. As great as the venue and selection of ladies are, I did leave with a slightly sour taste (not of the good kind ;-) ) of the whole experience.

For all the details HOE look into going into, I do feel they have missed something in relaying certain information to clients.

Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE first timer review
Re: HOE first timer review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 19:27:09
Edited: 2016-09-27 19:27:29

You remind me my first visit to HOE, and I was shocked as well what 5 star this is.

I guess you booked a hostess. Some of the hostess keep the kitty on. Don't be shy buddy. Ask what she offered in advance. I believe that she'll be happy to tell you her rules and services before the door is closed.

If you really like her, then don't give up and keep trying. Some day the miracle may happen. I've been refused many times and I'm still trying. Lol

*FH=Fire in her Hole
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE first timer review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2205
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-28 09:25:24

Zakumi -- Appreciate the candid comments --Good & Not So Good -- First Off -- You should have been Charged R 550 not R 850 so HOE owes You R 300 Credit -- the Monday Special stipulates a 1 Hour Booking that is normally R 850 -- reduces to R 550

Communication once again not where it should be --will sort this out.

Massage only -- basically includes a Sensual Massage & a Happy ending --all happening above the waist in Theory but it is up to the Lady as far as the bottom attire goes .

We do have some very Lovely Massage only Hostesses that are a bit new at this game --Sorry for the inconvenience.

I do appreciate the review as I was Not aware that reception was not charging the correct Rate.

086-118-8825
Zakumi
Zakumi - Re: HOE first timer review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-28 15:04:36

@Fire - hahahaha will keep trying lol, but there were so many stunners that Im sure the next go will make it easier.

@HOE thank you, will PM to resolve the credit. I knew what the Massage entailed but could have done with the heads up on the bottom attire. Overall, great setup you have...
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE first timer review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2207
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-29 09:04:50

Zakumi --Thanks for advising me of the discrepancy --I am happy that we had an opportunity to make it Right --Thanks

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.