Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-25 13:32:14

Name: Clara

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Clara's Full Profile]

Was made to wait out side at a hotel with floorstaff walking past felt uncomfortable...when the door opened was not what I expected decided to leave before I got started

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Clara
Clara - Re: Review - Clara - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Clara - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-27 04:41:25

First you booked apointment and then pitch up late and you expect me to rush someone who was there out all becouse you came late naa the world dosint dosint revolks arround you....time is money and we all work for money so next time if u wona go hunt check well n if your wife is so perfect then stay with her n live us alone mr bitchboy....
Clara
Clara - Re: Review - Clara - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Clara - North Beach Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-27 05:01:03

And second i work in one of the best hotel at the beachfront which has 30 floor so the is no way u will be seeing alot of people passing by expect the cleaner alone n always busy in rooms nobody have time to looks at you young man expect u was so dirty that u coudint stand to be hear becouse guys like to even looks at the view n naver wona go back home so if fobia catch u my dear not my fault you wear not able to face real gentlemen passing by to the lift.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.