Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-24 08:43:24

Name: Play Bunny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Play Bunny's Full Profile]

Guys wow never seen anything like this. I get there it's a complex clean and nice. Meet her and she looks nothing like her photos, Photoshop at its best. She take off her clothes and she had scratches all over as if she was in a cat fight not to mentions her stinking feet. Then we get down to business, the she starts restricting me telling me that her friend is the 1 who answered her phone and she doesn't do all the things her friend said on the phone. The she start complaining that her pussy it's painful I must finish up nogal after 5 minuets and she is charging me for an hour. Then she starts threarting me with how there is a man in that house and if I don't finish she is gonna call him in to finish me off. Started puting on my clothes and I said the man must come because she is not getting a cent out of me rather they finish me off. So now in my mind it makes sense why she has bruises and scratches because she scams all her clients. Gents never go there and I hope ESA bann this scammer. I'm reporting her and her friend to the body corporate and this said I must come Monday because they were not available on Friday the 23/09/2016

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
KgMo
KgMo - Re: Review - Play Bunny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Play Bunny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-26 10:05:43

She looks like one of those who can kill you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Play Bunny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-27 15:34:21

Ha ha ha ha
LMFAO....I am baffled, the minute she looks scratchy, her feet smelly, and probably her pussy too...Why still go down with it?

Things men do for pussy!
Play Bunny
Play Bunny - Re: Review - Play Bunny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-28 07:53:07

Morning Gentlemen am only seeing this review now. But I am disturbed by this review. Considering that I pride myself in treating my clients with respect and offering good services to my clients. I take good care of my hygiene and I can assure that what's on the pictures is me. I urge you Gentlemen to come and see for yourself. You're more than welcome to leave if I am not who I say I am.

Regards BunnyPlay.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.