julian
julian - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Re: HOE service dwindling?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 12:09:18

Bob I think you could be wrong here.
The girl may be prepared to see you privately but not at Hoe where there may be an audience.

So to blame Hoe and say it's their policy is not true unless you have concrete proof.
The girl you mentioned may have been unoccupied at that time but MAY not have wanted everyone to know she doesn't mind the BBC.
As much as we may not like it there are some punters who won't see wgs that cross the racial barrier.
So perhaps that wg didn't want to ruin her rep at Hoe.

Pls get your facts right before blaming a place for being racist when in fact you have no proof.

julian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 12:09:57

The girl may be prepared to see you privately but not at Hoe where there may be an audience.

So to blame Hoe and say it's their policy is not true unless you have concrete proof.
The girl you mentioned may have been unoccupied at that time but MAY not have wanted everyone to know she doesn't mind the BBC.
As much as we may not like it there are some punters who won't see wgs that cross the racial barrier.

Pls get your facts right before blaming a place for being racist when in fact you have no proof.

julian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 12:10:10

Oops double post
julian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 12:14:06

Also Bob you may think you are well built and good looking.

That's your opinion.

Lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-10-07 12:31:22

At Julian- It is the opinion of many women who I have been with that I am good looking and well built.
It's objective not subjective.
Now you are simply becoming personal.
Most racists tend to do so.
julian
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 13:19:37

No it's not objective.Its the opinion of some women who know you
Lol

If you were that good looking I'm sure a lot more girls at Hoe would be ok with it ;)
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-10-07 14:57:36

At Julian - A man who argues with a fool is a fool himself. I will therefore refrain from arguing with you.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-10-08 01:14:34

@Bob888 they also say " Ignorance is bliss".
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-08 09:25:19

"If it doesn't effect me, than I refuse to recognise that it's even a problem." Police killings in America, FeesMustFall, Racial tensions in South Africa,religious profiling of Muslims... everywhere, Refugee crises in Syria, Burkini-Ban in France. All things that stem from ignorance of issues effecting other people.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-10-08 11:36:32

True! What I mean by ignorance

On 2016-10-07 12:09:57 julian said:

So to blame Hoe and say it's their policy is not true
unless you have concrete proof.

I know of girls there who have the policy of they will see colour but will only meet them in the room.
The reason is so that other clients or girls who "talk to clients about other girls race pref" who are against this don't see it, and therefore it doesn't affect the girls business . If you actually take the time to notice while there to see which girls leave the public seating area during the time period a person of colour is there and this person of colour leaves public area too but not in his car. Then you will put the puzzle together. Either way it's not HOE fault and they have never been prejudice toward colour as have seen people there of colour go into bookings there without issues. Maybe if the gentleman Bob888 jad to ask a hostess to ask a hostess or management there about or to ask the girls he has seen there before if he can meet them in the room they would be more willing to do a booking with him.

On a completely different topic HOE needs to up their game or atleast come up with fresh ideas now and then with entrance fee they charge. They have had Wednesday bring a friend day and free Friday braai day With same stripper once a month for a while. Nothing new or interesting for a while.
Nice girls but Friday have to pre book as wait for rooms is always long. Can't always do that with work schedule. So if one does gett free time disappointing coming there waiting two hours and still unable to book

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.