Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Re: HOE service dwindling?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-05 18:24:46

On 2016-10-05 17:11:06 Mike1976 said:
That doesn't mean they're racists. It just means they are exercising their personal preference ........

There's nothing that grates me more than this stupid, idiotic, foolish and down right ignorant 'preference' argument. They are exercising their preference yes, but that preference is racist if it excludes black people purely because they are black.

PS:Not to say they are doing that at HOE, I myself have never been and thus cannot comment on that place specifically but I can say that there are places out there which subscribe to South African ideals. SP being one of them and i would definitely recommend them to any gentlemen of stature.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-10-05 22:16:53

There's nothing that grates me more than this stupid, idiotic, foolish and down right ignorant attitude that women don't have rights or the right to personal preferences. It is people that de-humanise women and deny their right to dignity that attempts to put society back in the dark ages.

Just like you have personal tastes and preferences in food, drinks, cars, sports, places you visit and even types of people you socialize with, the ladies have their tastes and preferences.

Just like you can politely refuse something that does not suit your personal taste, so can they.

Add to that that they actually avail their most intimate and private personal assets to this business and it makes perfect sense that they have the right to excercise their personal preference and insist on doing business with clients that match their personal preference, whether it be in race, hygene, size, language, culture or even attitude, manners and behaviour.

So stop whining just because you can't stick your slimy lovepole anywhere you want to, respect and appreciate that we all have our preferences and accept that all of us will always be more appreciated in some circles than in others...

Another thumbs up for this venue for treating their employees like human beings and respecting their right to personal choice.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-06 03:57:06

Well said sir Lancelot!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-06 06:17:35

On 2016-10-05 22:16:53 Lancelot69 said:
There's nothing that grates me more than this stupid, idiotic, foolish and down right ignorant attitude that women don't have rights or the right to personal preferences. It is people that de-humanise women and deny their right to dignity that attempts to put society back in the dark ages.

Yes, because race based equality is what is taking us back to the dark ages.

That rebuttal is so disingenuous it's scary. I am going to say this in closing, although in this instance this racism is being portrayed by mostly women, it is not reserved for women, you'd want all people to be embrace the ideals of this country.
But you know what, you're right, if choosing not to provide a service to a specific race purely because they are that race is not racist, then giving someone preference for a job simply because they are a specific race is not racist, it's the governments right to exercise their 'preference'.
Not choosing someone in a sports team because they are a specific race is also not racist. Big up to the unions for treating their coaches like human beings and respecting their choices.

You know what, all of a sudden I feel a LOT better about race based selection. It's okay if it's your preference thank you Lancelot69.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-06 08:03:09

Wow! Lots of racists on this forum....... When something doesn't go their way they whine and whine and whine and......... And then they call people or intitutions racist! That in itself is racist!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-06 08:04:23

Forgot to say...... Get some bricks , build a wall, get over it! The universe doesn't revolve around you!
Mike23
Mike23 - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-06 12:01:06

On 2016-10-06 06:17:35 Fboy said:
On 2016-10-05 22:16:53 Lancelot69 said:
That rebuttal is so disingenuous it's scary. I am going to say this in closing, although in this instance this racism is being portrayed by mostly women, it is not reserved for women, you'd want all people to be embrace the ideals of this country.
But you know what, you're right, if choosing not to provide a service to a specific race purely because they are that race is not racist, then giving someone preference for a job simply because they are a specific race is not racist, it's the governments right to exercise their 'preference'.
Not choosing someone in a sports team because they are a specific race is also not racist. Big up to the unions for treating their coaches like human beings and respecting their choices.

You know what, all of a sudden I feel a LOT better about race based selection. It's okay if it's your preference thank you Lancelot69.

Relax Fboy. Huge difference between employing someone, or selling something to a person, and as a woman letting a person into the most intimate parts of her body. If these same woman declines to see a punter because he has terrible hygiene or is grossly overweight, or takes off his pants and presents a 12 inch mamba you wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Put yourself in their shoes for a bit. They have certain criteria of men they feel more comfortable with and it doesn't stop with race. I can guarantee you there are many white guys who goto HOE and are denied in the same way for other reasons. You are not as special as you think.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-10-07 08:16:08

It's rich of racist people to hide behind the veil of preference. So would it be acceptable to make a comment that it is my preference to do business with only white people? Or only black people? I suppose it would not be considered racist if I said you can come and sit in my restaurant but can't eat in my restaurant as my chef does not like cooking for people of color. It's total bs. I am actually a good looking well built man of colour and I find it hard to believe that a girls preference would be to bang a fat old pale man who is unattractive as opposed to a man of substance who is good looking rich and well built.
A racist on the other hand would rather bang the fat old ugly man.
Be that as it may, when I telephoned one of the girls privately (whose number I sourced) she said she was prepared to meet me privately outside of HOE.
I think this is a clear indication of the rules at HOE. For obvious reasons I will not state who the lady is. And one of the other girls I had spent time with at another venue twice before but was told she was not available to me despite the fact that she was sitting around doing nothing. Please don't hide behind bs.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2219
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 09:07:23

Bob888 -- Amazing -So You are stating that You are Not aware that the Ladies on ESA have their Racial Preferences or Restrictions ??? Seems a Bit strange for a GOLD MEMBER ---

Do you really want to be with a Lady that Feels uncomfortable to do a booking for what ever reason ???

Yes Unfortunately ( From Your Stand Point ) at HOE we do Respect the Ladies Restrictions & Honour them in spite of it costing us $$$$$ -- We obviously would be better Off Business wise if they Had No Restrictions. WE prefer a Friendly Atmosphere --opposed to one that is Cut - Throat

To make a statement that this is a HOE Policy is unfound & ridiculous -- By the Way You are the One that stated that you had a Choice of TWO LADIES ???

HUM --so I guess it is Not an HOE Policy --now is it.

086-118-8825
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-10-07 10:21:13

You have failed to deal with the fact that two girls who your management say are unavailable for bookings with people of colour have been with me before at other venues. I think it is a HOE policy to restrict the number of people of colour.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.