Navigation
mdiver500
mdiver500 - HOE service dwindling?
HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 23:11:44

Visited HOE tonight after making a booking. Arrived 30 early and All tells me that the girl does not want to do the booking. I am very particular and prefer to book a regular. I waited as she was in a booking. I am still waiting and was not informed why as I always treat all girls with the utmost respect. I was told that she would come in 2 min. Waited another 20 min. Time was gone as I had been waiting for more than an Hour. Was offered another booking but I came for the one that I booked. Did not do a booking and decided to leave as I still do not know why or what happened as wen I did see her she said she did not know it was me who booked her and she is sorry. Well she was there for a minute and said she'll be back in a minute. Regardless to say she left and sat with other clients not even in a booking. I have been a regular since HOE was next door. Sorry I think it is time to move on. I don't think that I will return. Maybe it was time. A very disappointed regular customer.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2196
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-23 09:25:42

mdiver500 -- I have reviewed what occurred --In Fairness You reference " Our Service " -- when it factually is Dealing with one particular Lady that feels uncomfortable due to previous Bookings You two had.

I apologize for HER Not explaining the Truth as it is her responsibility Not the Managers & tell you the Truth ---

However I Feel Your Comments are a Bit Harsh in bringing the HOE VENUE & STAFF as a whole into the Issue at Hand.

HOE continues to move Forward with the support of our Regular & New Clients & Business continues to grow .

I take all comments to Heart --But again the Truth is One of our Ladies does Not Fell Comfortable with You which does happen & they unfortunately have the right just as You would to say No Thanks -- Sorry.

Obviously we don't like to loose anyone's Business --

086-118-8825
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-23 22:12:52

If she had a problem why was I not informed in time? I would have reconsidered the detour as I had travelled 360Km on the way home. Curtesy ?. I have always protected the image of HOE if and when a person does a bad comment or review. However just a call could have prevented me from wasting my time. Thanks for the service in the past.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2202
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 10:29:00

mdiver -- I agree 100 % that a call should have been made -- The lady did Not handle the situation in the proper fashion & per our policies --the last thing we want to do is inconvenience a Client . Our Business is strictly referral so we try to ensure situations like this do Not Happen -- But we do have a Human element that sometimes derails HOE -- All I can do is apologize --

I would have No Problem Sponsoring a 1 Hr. Booking Inclusive with any other Lady to make up for the Inconvenience.

086-118-8825
QCumber
QCumber - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6001
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 12:24:41

As usual HOE makes good of a bad situation. I Like !!

Whilst we're on you making ammends with unhappy clients, I for one am Incredibly Unhappy about something at HOE too !!!

I missed the Birthday Bash this year :-o

I can only but try my luck lol
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 12:58:29

To think of it ... I also missed out on the birthday bash ... also unhappy about it ;) !!!

Yes Q ... we can only try ... lol !!!
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1668
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 18:14:24

That's good business sense HoE
Turn a negative into a potential positive!!!
pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-27 18:27:14

Give that man a bells. He has to manage 25 to 30 girls a day.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-28 08:29:10

I don't know if I am going to throw a spanner in the works here, but I don't feel the service is dwindling, I am still treated the same as I was on my very first visit. And the Standards HOE has set is pretty high.

In my experience a punter has to screw up big time with a Girl for her not to want to do a booking with him, I think some introspection is needed by the OP.
If one feels like they are being ignored, nothing stops one from going to reception and making your complaint there and have addressed asap.
The Girls just like the punters have an right to say no to a booking and it should be respected. I think if OP screwed up big time with the girl she might not have felt comfortable telling him no in person.

Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: HOE service dwindling?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2340
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-28 08:35:54
Edited: 2016-09-28 08:36:23

Me too me too. I also had bad service. I dunno for what. Seem to have forgotten why. So Boobs Q and I are coming for a treat.

LOL. JUST KIDDING.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.