Navigation
Leah @ Blue Eclipse
Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-09 09:25:17

It was great meeting you!! I had such a fun time and thanks for spoiling me.Definitely a awesome ending to my day hope to see you soon next time longer. Xxx
GrootLeeu
GrootLeeu - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 11:49:24

Name: Leah @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Leah @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

I saw Leah this week. One of the best sensual massages that I've ever experienced. I normally don't write lengthy reviews, but Leah deserves a thorough review.

Let's start with the venue. Safe and secure parking, clean. Eve welcomed me and called Leah.

Leah collected me from reception. She is beautiful. She was dressed in a white blouse and denim shorts. Beautiful and classy.

She took me to the room with en-suite bathroom. I showered, and when I returned to the room she was already naked - waiting for me. She played some "spa" music on the radio, and gave me a real good, hard massage. I enjoyed the neck and shoulder massage. She is good. And beautiful (not sure if I mentioned this before...)

I want to comment a bit more on her looks now. I already mentioned that she is beautiful. She is short and petite, with a pretty face and a super hot body. Even better in real life than in her hot pictures on this site. She's got beautifully shaped legs with nice calves. Very well toned body, legs, back, bum, tummy and boobs. Perfect size natural boobs. Everything in perfect proportion. I could not keep my eyes off her hot body.

We had a good conversation throughout. She is intelligent and got a good sense for humor.

OK, back to the massage. She changed the music to some lively stuff, and the action started. Her sensual body to body slides got me rock-hard and I could barely wait for her to ask me to turn over. The sensual part was probably the best that I've ever experienced. She used that super hot body of hers to tease me, to arouse me and the ending was, well, very, very happy. I'm not going to give you guys too much detail about the sensual massage part, you can go and find out for yourselves. I can really recommend her, you will not regret it.

Will I go back? Of course. The experience was so good, I think I'm hooked on Leah now. No need to look further.

I'm sure her ESA Top 10 ratings will rocket soon. Her service is up there with the very best massage girls in the industry. Maybe even better...

Dankie Leah, jy het my maand gemaak. Kan nie wag om jou weer te sien nie.

Jaco

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Leah @ Blue Eclipse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 15:41:09

Hi Jaco,

I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed my brain as much as you did my body.

It really is awesome when I can connect with a clients personality. Thanks for all the sweet words, hope to see you very soon again to explore your sensuality even further.

xxx
Leah
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-21 12:08:11

Saw this stunning girl on the spur of the moment in November. Did not speak to her on phone. Chose her from a line-up. Those legs convinced my eyes and the little one to go with her.

Don't regret it. Fantastic massage, great conversationalist and oh boy, the finale was orgasmic. Will visit her soon xxx

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bloubal01
Bloubal01 - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 23:30:24

Leah personifies dynamite coming in small packages! Really excellent massaging skills given her prior training and the naughty sensual (or2) is always superb!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HPM
HPM - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-05 13:57:42

WHAT A SURPRISE! The visit with this lovely lady was incredible and a total surprise from the awesome massage to the sexy sensual.Leah has a sexy little body; nice natural boobs, lovely ass, toned legs and a nawty fun personality. Her massage skills are very good as for a little petite lady she gives a rather hard massage which I really enjoyed.The B2B was awesome as she is so agile and slip and slid over my body with her entire body;...instant boner moves...WOW!
Once turned over the sexy sensual was so orgasmic for both or us as we came together.All I can say is that we clicked and the details thereof are explicit. They say that dynamite comes in small packages and this is absolutely true in Leah's case (she's TNT).
She is truely a gem. 100% well worth the visit. Give her a try, treat her well and you will be in for a surprise...I still think of the session;) SUPER! Thx for the wonderful orgasmic session Leah! xoxo

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Leah @ Blue Eclipse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-07 11:20:15

Womaniser, Bloubal01 and HPM... Thank you so much for the great reviews.
It is good to read the reviews, and know that my clients leave here happy and satisfied. Hope to see all of you soon again.

xxx
Leah
SamD
SamD - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-07 14:21:06

Very nice review HPM.
SamD
SamD - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-07 15:03:58

Leah is friendly, naughty, sexy, playful, accommodating, fun, petite and energetic. The massage plinth is somewhat wobbly, the house a bit old and Pretoria is very far but there is absolutely no fault to be found with Leah or the excellent service she offers. Leah took her time, understands that men are visual beings and flaunted her gorgeous body just the way I like it. Her skin is soft, legs beautiful, awesome boobies and skillful hands. I had a great time. Thank you Leah. I wish I lived closer so I can be spoiled by this angel more often.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leah @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-08 06:54:04

Hey SamD I'll check the plinths as they require a little tightening up every now and then, sorry about that. We moved into our new building a year ago and I've got a list as long as my arm of things to sort out in the building but we're getting there slowly but surely. Thanks for the support mate I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us, we're lucky enough to have some really amazing ladies at the spa.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.