Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 07:10:18

Name: Chanel & Camryn

City: Pretoria

Area: Wapadrand

Full Profile: [View Chanel & Camryn's Full Profile]

I had the privilege yesterday of being the guinea pig for a double with the luscious duo of Chanel & Camryn. How lucky can a man be? The venue is upmarket, clean and safe, and will soon be one of the top ones in Pretoria. The ladies' telephone manners are friendly and professional, and they made me feel welcome from the moment I arrived until I (somewhat reluctantly) left. Both Chanel and Camryn are extremely beautiful, and have super hot bodies, although strikingly different, so it was the "best of both worlds", if you know what I mean. The session was awesome and extremely satisfying (for all three of us if I did not mistake 😁). I can definitely recommend a visit to the venue, and most certainly a double with these ladies. See you soon again C&C, and thanks for a great time. J

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.